Bad ass kid tells his mom to return the PS 5 She got him for christmas

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Def take the PS5 back and now you get nothing :skip:

Give that lil ungrateful fukk a tyger game we had back in the day!

s-l1200.webp

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
honestly it was a missed opportunity for the mother. A PS5 is just something he'll use to play video games.
A gaming pc might be something he ends up using to become very good at computers with. That PC might've led to a future in tech or programming. in addition to just gaming. The process of applying mods and stuff is basically entry level programming.
I would've happily gotten him a PC over a PS5. even though its more expensive.

but fukk that, i teach my kids to be grateful for what they receive and have humility. If i ever got told to return a gift. (a gift). i'd be mad af
Man no he won’t

He’ll use that shyt to play roblox and stream like most of these people with that shyt.. probably do some illegal shyt and get caught like the leakers of GTA6 vid

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Man no he won’t

He’ll use that shyt to play roblox and stream like most of these people with that shyt.. probably do some illegal shyt and get caught like the leakers of GTA6 vid
:russ: That's a pessimistic view, which in all likelihood is correct

. but there is still a greater opportunity for him to get into computers by having a PC than learning any marketable skills from a console.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:russ: That's a pessimistic view, which in all likelihood is correct

. but there is still a greater opportunity for him to get into computers by having a PC than learning any marketable skills from a console.
He probably already has a PC :stopitslime:

If his interests were in coding and etc, he wouldn’t need a 3.5k gaming PC

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm assuming he doesn't. but if he does, you're right.
Man its 2024… damn near everyone got a pc or laptop in their home.

Maybe he doesn’t have his OWN.. that’s possible, but your first PC not going to be some couple grand+

In fact, thats gonna be a couple grand+ that their parents lose out on because he fukks it up probably being on JBO and downloading random shyt from random websites

PS5 should’ve been his best bet. A 3.5k gaming PC is for adults, not no 7 year old ungrateful a$$hole

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Man its 2024… damn near everyone got a pc or laptop in their home.

Maybe he doesn’t have his OWN.. that’s possible, but your first PC not going to be some couple grand+

In fact, thats gonna be a couple grand+ that their parents lose out on because he fukks it up probably being on JBO and downloading random shyt from random websites

PS5 should’ve been his best bet. A 3.5k gaming PC is for adults, not no 7 year old ungrateful a$$hole
The whole family can still use the PC. its not that serious. and again you arguing your own hypotheticals. who knows?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The whole family can still use the PC. its not that serious. and again you arguing your own hypotheticals. who knows?
The whole family probably didn’t need it

Point is, he wanted it to play games and stream and them shyts aren’t cheap JUST to play some games. It was obvious as to why they gave him the PS5 instead.

Dude wasn’t going to become some genius hacker over a gaming PC

And I’m not arguing in any more hypotheticals than you are. I’m going by a pattern of what I’ve seen, most of these PC gaming nikkas are NOT doing shyt else outside of gaming

Daps
Ungrateful? How convenient.

Naw he told her exactly what he wanted. A PC. Dont settle young king. Your mom will understand because she wouldnt dare settle for a average man.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
The pc setup would be expensive..

That being said, I'd never get the lil shyt another present ever.