Bad ass kid tells his mom to return the PS 5 She got him for christmas

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Ungrateful? How convenient.

Naw he told her exactly what he wanted. A PC. Dont settle young king. Your mom will understand because she wouldnt dare settle for a average man.
What kind of great value bullshyt reverse psychology is this??

She clearly settled for and average man.

A man that wasn't "average" would've put that ungrateful azz kid's mouth in check.

Can't believe some of y'all greenlighting this b*stard azz kids behavior, y'all sure as hell wouldn't have been able to grow up in my house.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

Little bad ass muthafukka I would've returned that shyt and no PC gaming system for him.

Lil breh already unc status

All he needs is them brown sandals

On the flip side....

Lil brehito would've been living in a dog kennel in the backyard for a couple weeks if it was up to me

:mjlol:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Damn I'd have choked that little fukker. Christmas cancelled for good after that.
FxENd5mXwAIEI6p.jpg:large

Daps
What kind of great value bullshyt reverse psychology is this??

She clearly settled for and average man.

A man that wasn't "average" would've put that ungrateful azz kid's mouth in check.

Can't believe some of y'all greenlighting this b*stard azz kids behavior, y'all sure as hell wouldn't have been able to grow up in my house.

You cant make a kid appreciate a gift he never asked for. Give that young man his pc like he asked and none of this is a issue. Parenting aint that hard.