No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
full

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Two things:
1. That Mom is a dumb bytch, if done right you could actually build a pc for cheaper (or extremely close to equal) what she paid for the PS5
2. It may be seen as ungrateful, but is it not ok for a kid to want a specific thing then show disappointment if it isn’t said thing they really wanted? :manny:

There could’ve been a “thank you but this isn’t what I really wanted” comment without any attitude involved, but kids are emotional and don’t know how to display those types of feelings yet.
Lol bruh not its not possible. My graphics card alone costs more than a PS5. I have a 3080 that was about $900. If I switch to the 4090ti that's $2500. That's not including MB , CPU, memory, case, SSDs, m.2, fans, CPU cooler keyboard , mouse, monitors, etc. $500 would not let you game. My alien ware laptop is a gaming laptop and I consider it subpar. It was $2500. You want a gaming PC, $2500 is entry level $3500 is more realistic.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Lol bruh not its not possible. My graphics card alone costs more than a PS5. I have a 3080 that was about $900. If I switch to the 4090ti that's $2500. That's not including MB , CPU, memory, case, SSDs, m.2, fans, CPU cooler keyboard , mouse, monitors, etc. $500 would not let you game. My alien ware laptop is a gaming laptop and I consider it subpar. It was $2500. You want a gaming PC, $2500 is entry level $3500 is more realistic.
If you live in a small town I guess. Here in a large city, uses components and older hardware you can get there for about $6xx, you won’t be able to play brand new releases or the latest or upcoming, but there’s a gigantic backlog of playable games on reasonable hardware prices. I built a really good htpc for about the same money, used hardware is easy and cheap to find where I am.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Yes they fukk they do. Then why do work hard for in life? To get what we want and deserve. Don't tell me to make good grades and have great behavior to succeed in life and then you show me there is 0 reward for it.

If there was no super bowl...no football player would work hard in the gym outside of having and maintaining a job.

Hardwork is supposed to pay off...you buss ya ass at your job and and they don't reward you with a raise...you gonna leave. You ain't gon say, "I guess I should be thankful for a job" no negro..you gon geaux where you appreciated.

This is the bullshyt your parents put in ya head because they couldn't hold up their end of the bargain..."Life isn't fair...sometimes you don't get what you worked hard for..." yes this is true..but them bytch ass parents was in control to get me wtf I want and I will leave another situation where I can't get what I want..but as a child I'm stuck with yall condescending a$$holes who are dismissing my emotions due to you not keeping your word.
You should dumb as fukk and an entitled narcissistic a$$hole. You sound like your 16 and have no real concept of the world. There was no bargain. A gift is exactly that a gift. You think you should get a reward for doing what is expected of you? The bare minimum? The kid has unrealistic expectations. Parents tried to be nice. Hey we can't afford a gaming rig but we can afford a PS5. Sounds like a great compromise. Humble yourself.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
cute kid

love when kids speak their mind, just gotta curb that shyt in a healthy manner

my son is very aggressive and will let anybody know what time it is in a second

"I don't like....." 🤬🤬🤬 and you will know he is displeased with whatever is happening immediately

he is turning 3 in a few weeks 🤣

literally came out like that and has made me and my wife's mouth drop a few times

but both of us can be pretty up front so we get a kick out of it

but we KNOW it must be curbed

Traveler

All Star
Daps
If you live in a small town I guess. Here in a large city, uses components and older hardware you can get there for about $6xx, you won’t be able to play brand new releases or the latest or upcoming, but there’s a gigantic backlog of playable games on reasonable hardware prices. I built a really good htpc for about the same money, used hardware is easy and cheap to find where I am.
What's the point of not being able to play new releases or turning the graphics down to low or medium and still getting shytty frame rates? I rather have the PS5 than do that. Plus I wouldn't trust used components. I have been building gaming PCs since the 90s, never purchased used components. Plus if you want to stream you need even better stuff to handle the multitasking. I don't build super high end systems, I shoot for the sweet spot of top end performance and somewhat future proof. These kids want to play the games they see streamers play. Not some old stuff.