Bad ass kid tells his mom to return the PS 5 She got him for christmas

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That came from poverty.....

He wasn't being ungrateful....if I asked for something specifically don't give me what you think Imma be happy with....that's you not accepting your L for not coming through. This is about you...not me.
You’re describing entitlement. No one gets everything they want in life. It’s not how life works. I remember wanting nothing but Girbauds and Jordans as a kid, but not having a closet full of them. It made me work hard to buy them myself while other kids were laid up in the AC on summer break.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
He handled it well. He didn't cry or disrespect his parents. He said get ya money back. Children aren't put on earth to worship parents.

Children aren't put on earth to worship parents.

Alot of yall suck as a people first and then wanna be parents. Sad.
Don't put words in my mouth. He was ungrateful, hence he was disrespectful. No one asked that the fall to floor in gratitude (strawman, set that shyt on fire) parents are under no obligation to provide presents for Christmas.
He said get ya money back? Cool, I'll just keep the shyt and donate it to children in need.
:ehh:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You’re describing entitlement. No one gets everything they want in life. It’s not how life works. I remember wanting nothing but Girbauds and Jordans as a kid, but not having a closet full of them. It made me work hard to buy them myself while other kids were laid up in the AC on summer break.
Yes they fukk they do. Then why do work hard for in life? To get what we want and deserve. Don't tell me to make good grades and have great behavior to succeed in life and then you show me there is 0 reward for it.

If there was no super bowl...no football player would work hard in the gym outside of having and maintaining a job.

Hardwork is supposed to pay off...you buss ya ass at your job and and they don't reward you with a raise...you gonna leave. You ain't gon say, "I guess I should be thankful for a job" no negro..you gon geaux where you appreciated.

This is the bullshyt your parents put in ya head because they couldn't hold up their end of the bargain..."Life isn't fair...sometimes you don't get what you worked hard for..." yes this is true..but them bytch ass parents was in control to get me wtf I want and I will leave another situation where I can't get what I want..but as a child I'm stuck with yall condescending a$$holes who are dismissing my emotions due to you not keeping your word.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Get this slave owner mentality all the way the fukk back.

As a child if I act good and make good grades and don't stress you out and you want to reward me with a gift. You ask me what I want I want...I tell you and then you don't come through when you can afford it...and you ge tmad cause I'm disappointed in you keeping your word and you want me to be grateful?

Thats a loser ass mentality you want to push on your kids.

Be thankful you made it to the championship..even tho you loss. Naw fukk that. I paid for that championship game with blood sweat and sacrifices.

Alot of yall are shytty parents not cuts eof your financial situation..but because yall too fukking narcissistic and practice that slave owner mentality with your children which was passed on from slavery and upheld by the silent generation in to the baby boomers and Gen x.

Fix yall egos and do better
Twitter nu Black soft parenting babble.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Don't put words in my mouth. He was ungrateful, hence he was disrespectful. No one asked that the fall to floor in gratitude (strawman, set that shyt on fire) parents are under no obligation to provide presents for Christmas.
He said get ya money back? Cool, I'll just keep the shyt and donate it to children in need.
:ehh:
I ain't say you said nuttin...that's you feeling guilty about something you done did.

Patents are under obligation to reward their children for their behavior and good grades. If ya kids find out being good and great gets them nothing they gonna stop being good and great.

You want slaves...gotcha

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yes they fukk they do. Then why do work hard for in life? To get what we want and deserve. Don't tell me to make good grades and have great behavior to succeed in life and then you show me there is 0 reward for it.

If there was no super bowl...no football player would work hard in the gym outside of having and maintaining a job.

Hardwork is supposed to pay off...you buss ya ass at your job and and they don't reward you with a raise...you gonna leave. You ain't gon say, "I guess I should be thankful for a job" no negro..you gon geaux where you appreciated.

This is the bullshyt your parents put in ya head because they couldn't hold up their end of the bargain..."Life isn't fair...sometimes you don't get what you worked hard for..." yes this is true..but them bytch ass parents was in control to get me wtf I want and I will leave another situation where I can't get what I want..but as a child I'm stuck with yall condescending a$$holes who are dismissing my emotions due to you not keeping your word.
So you’re operating under the assumption the kid earned it.

:mjlol:

You think kids should be rewarded for good grades with gifts? The reward is a better start in life when they go to a good university, but you got it.

:hubie:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
So you’re operating under the assumption the kid earned it.

:mjlol:

You think kids should be rewarded for good grades with gifts? The reward is a better start in life when they go to a good university, but you got it.

:hubie:
No I'm geauxin extreme with an example to prove to you how fallacy your logic is.

If a perfect kid does perfect all year long and you the parent are to reward him with a gift they specifically ask for and you dont deliver...but you don't make amends by apologizing or explaining yourself..you are a liar and that kid will learn not to trust your word.

Alot of yall have issues with what I said caus eyall got slave owner mentality. You skeeted in his mama and chose to be a father and can't deliver on being a father. That's on you. Don't get mad at a child for voicing his disapproval of your parenting.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
No I'm geauxin extreme with an example to prove to you how fallacy your logic is.

If a perfect kid does perfect all year long and you the parent are to reward him with a gift they specifically ask for and you dont deliver...but you don't make amends by apologizing or explaining yourself..you are a liar and that kid will learn not to trust your word.

Alot of yall have issues with what I said caus eyall got slave owner mentality. You skeeted in his mama and chose to be a father and can't deliver on being a father. That's on you. Don't get mad at a child for voicing his disapproval of your parenting.
You make a lot of assumptions, but I had 3 cars before college. My kids have EVERYTHING they want/need and they excel in academics. Your way of thinking is flawed, not mine.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
I ain't say you said nuttin...that's you feeling guilty about something you done did.

Patents are under obligation to reward their children for their behavior and good grades. If ya kids find out being good and great gets them nothing they gonna stop being good and great.

You want slaves...gotcha
Good grades and behavior are literally the bare minimum that children are asked to do. You'd no doubt raise a bunch of entitled kids who think doing the bare minimum makes them special snowflakes. And parents are not required to reward their kids for doing shyt they are supposed to do anyway. You sound like one of those weekend parenting warriors who say shyt like "I take care of my kids." No shyt, ya supposed to, regardless of incentives.