Bad ass kid tells his mom to return the PS 5 She got him for christmas

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm sure he told them a gaming PC on more than one occasion. I'm sure she gave up on putting a gaming PC together and decoded to one stop shop. I blame the parent. Instead of saying, "yea you wanted a gaming PC, but mama was overwhelmed and ya dad ain't help me find and put one together we got you the best home game console. I hope that's OK. Mama tried."

Nope she was pompous as fukk. But yea let's blame the child....smh

Probably some casual ass parents who don't know shyt about video games, let alone gaming PCs. You gotta do a lot of research to get into PC gaming.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Probably some casual ass parents who don't know shyt about video games, let alone gaming PCs. You gotta do a lot of research to get into PC gaming.
That's fine and dandy...so be honest about it. And don't be mad ya kid is hurt...he ain't cuss her out or name call her. He told her the truth...take it back

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Never look a gift horse in the mouth.“

It’s ok to be disappointed, it’s not ok to be ungrateful. The best feeling is knowing my children don’t need or want anything because they have everything. That’s truly a blessing and I’m grateful for that.
That came from poverty.....

He wasn't being ungrateful....if I asked for something specifically don't give me what you think Imma be happy with....that's you not accepting your L for not coming through. This is about you...not me.

2-Digit

All Star
Daps
Alot of yall wanna teach ya kids to be grateful for any and everything. That's a loser mentality.

They can't express their emotions and feelings and you wonder why black boys and girls grow to be the adults we see walking around. It's ok for black kids to be vocal about their feelings. You just don't wanna feel bad for being a fukk up....I see through all yall. Narcissistic ass parents.
Nah, fukk that.

Kids should be grateful for any and everything they get. Doing the opposite breeds entitlement and raises kids into adults who don't know how to handle disappointment.

Also, this kid is going to look his mother in the face and tell her to return it? Why is he even that bold to say that?

This is a great time to teach him that actions have consequences.

The kid is an ungrateful piece of shyt and his mother raised him to be that way. It is what it is :yeshrug:

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Nah, fukk that.

Kids should be grateful for any and everything they get. Doing the opposite breeds entitlement and raises kids into adults who don't know how to handle disappointment.

Also, this kid is going to look his mother in the face and tell her to return it? Why is he even that bold to say that?

The kid is an ungrateful piece of shyt and his mother raised him to be that way. It is what it is :yeshrug:
Facts. nikkas caping for this bullshyt sound stupid. You not gonna get everything you want or ask for. Learning how to handle disappointment with a sense of grace is a worthwhile life lesson. Disappointment is fine, ungratefulness is unacceptable. All this lil nikkas shyt would've been donated to kids who never saw a Christmas gift that didn't come from a toy drive and I would've made him hand that shyt over personally as well.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Nah, fukk that.

Get this slave owner mentality all the way the fukk back.

As a child if I act good and make good grades and don't stress you out and you want to reward me with a gift. You ask me what I want I want...I tell you and then you don't come through when you can afford it...and you ge tmad cause I'm disappointed in you keeping your word and you want me to be grateful?

Thats a loser ass mentality you want to push on your kids.

Be thankful you made it to the championship..even tho you loss. Naw fukk that. I paid for that championship game with blood sweat and sacrifices.

Alot of yall are shytty parents not cuts eof your financial situation..but because yall too fukking narcissistic and practice that slave owner mentality with your children which was passed on from slavery and upheld by the silent generation in to the baby boomers and Gen x.

Fix yall egos and do better

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Facts. nikkas caping for this bullshyt sound stupid. You not gonna get everything you want or ask for. Learning how to handle disappointment with a sense of grace is a worthwhile life lesson. Disappointment is fine, ungratefulness is unacceptable. All this lil nikkas shyt would've been donated to kids who never saw a Christmas gift that didn't come from a toy drive and I would've made him hand that shyt over personally as well.
He handled it well. He didn't cry or disrespect his parents. He said get ya money back. Children aren't put on earth to worship parents.

Children aren't put on earth to worship parents.

Alot of yall suck as a people first and then wanna be parents. Sad.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Alot of yall wanna teach ya kids to be grateful for any and everything. That's a loser mentality.

They can't express their emotions and feelings and you wonder why black boys and girls grow to be the adults we see walking around. It's ok for black kids to be vocal about their feelings. You just don't wanna feel bad for being a fukk up....I see through all yall. Narcissistic ass parents.
nikka shut your retarded ass up :dead: