Bad ass kid tells his mom to return the PS 5 She got him for christmas

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Two things:
1. Min is a dumb bytch, if done right you could actually build a pc for cheaper (or extremely close to equal) what she paid for the PS5
2. It may be seen as ungrateful, but is it not ok for a kid to want a specific thing then show disappointment if it isn’t said thing they really wanted? :manny:

There could’ve been a “thank you but this isn’t what I really wanted” comment without any attitude involved, but kids are emotional and don’t know how to display those types of feelings yet.
Exactly

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Alot of yall wanna teach ya kids to be grateful for any and everything. That's a loser mentality.

They can't express their emotions and feelings and you wonder why black boys and girls grow to be the adults we see walking around. It's ok for black kids to be vocal about their feelings. You just don't wanna feel bad for being a fukk up....I see through all yall. Narcissistic ass parents.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Don't blame him

Get that mountain dew ass system away from me

metadata-canada.png

:russ:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Alot of yall wanna teach ya kids to be grateful for any and everything. That's a loser mentality.

They can't express their emotions and feelings and you wonder why black boys and girls grow to be the adults we see walking around. It's ok for black kids to be vocal about their feelings. You just don't wanna feel bad for being a fukk up....I see through all yall. Narcissistic ass parents.

“Never look a gift horse in the mouth.“

It’s ok to be disappointed, it’s not ok to be ungrateful. The best feeling is knowing my children don’t need or want anything because they have everything. That’s truly a blessing and I’m grateful for that.

invalid

Banned
Daps
I don't see any problem with this honestly. Kids should be able to have their own voice and independent thought and this kid obviously knows his strengths are better served with a gaming pc than a PS5. Parents be wanting to do what they want to do instead of getting buy in from their children which leads to situations where there are inharmonious expectations. Then parents will turn around and put their shortcomings on the shoulders of their children labeling them as ungrateful instead of doing the real work of self-reflection.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m kinda salty I spent all this money on a PS5 for my son and the little nikka still ain’t even boot up Spider-man 2 yet.

I asked him how it was this morning, he said he was playing fortnight last night, now he’s outside riding his scooter with his friends :beli: