Backstabbing friends for P***y.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
there was a dude in my circle of my boys...dude didnt have no type of swag about him...no game with the females...he used to get salty when nikkas were doing all type of shyt with these females...so he took it about himself to actually talk to some of these chicks we were fukking...and instead of putting effort to fukk them like most of us were doing he would air out to them on who were we fukking and talking shyt about us behind out backs...shyt was a lowblow...needless to say he was dismissed ASAP from the circl

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
My bad took a smoke break..
Anyways use to have a partner will just call justo.
Now justo and me were like best of friends but we broke bread together.
I was with some chick that was know in the hood for being "home body" daddy's little girl yadda yadda.. Now me and her with serious... In her mind. Now usually I don't like that shyt but this chick here was like one of those chicks u get and ur like fukk it she look good on my arm. Anyways one day this nikka's like "yo blue, how would u feel if, the day you left shorty i went at her?" now the telling sign was right there that this nikka was just waiting for an opportunity to fukk that chick. I honestly didnt care it's just the principle of shyt feel me. If foo says that shorty been on my side for a min it must be for a reason. Whether my intentions are bad are not, a real nikka know not to get involved in anyway. Now somewhere in between all this there was a party. I didn't go cuz I was on some other shyt doing other shyt. During that party this foo approaches shorty, and starts runnin game on her, letting her know Im only with her cuz she looks good around me. But what he didn't expect is for her to get so pissed she left the party crying. She hit me up let me know what happened. Now I'm not one to believe a hoe off the bat regardless of she's a good girl. So I asked one of my boys who was there, and pretty much confirmed it, even told me foo was selling out. I cut that hoe cuz I was bored already, and cut ties with that nikka

Couple months later I seen him he was coppin pleas, trying to get back on the money train but nah, once a sucka always a sucka. Smh I need another blunt lol that brought back memories

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If it's a dude you really cool with...I mean, like...you call this nikka at 3 am like:

U: Man I had to drop this nikka man he was. ( Notice he didn't even say hello, u heard the phone click and just started talking )

Friend: Click

15 min later...

Friend hops out of car and pops the trunk: Whats up where that body at?

Someone like that, no piece of p*ssy should come between yall... You should never pursue it and if she throw it at you hit that bytch with the :shaq2::beli:

I got two friends like this...

Generally, if you would betray a friend over some p*ssy, which is crazy, because there is almost nothing more common in this world than p*ssy, you guys were not friends to start with...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
i made a thread on it

but me annd my ex were trrying to work shyt out so she was at my crib. i have some people over at the crib but get too drunk, i pass out or whatever. wake up like whatever, everyone leaves. come to find out homie ate the bytch out in my house as i was asleep :what: shyt was fukked up.

what exactly happened? was she drunk? how did you find out?
what time before yall split? how the ex explain what happened?

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
what exactly happened? was she drunk? how did you find out?
what time before yall split? how the ex explain what happened?
she was a little buzzed, not drunk enough to be hoeing out like that though. we'd just been kickin it before that, i was with her for 2 years, and we had started talking again/she was sleeping at my house a couple days leading up to that shyt.
i found out from some other hoes, i guess shyt just started spreading and people found out, so the gossiping hoes couldn't wait to tell me whatsup. called the "homie", he denied it like a little biatch, later admitting it to his lady though :comeon:

called my ex's cousin to 100 confirm it since she was there that night, she even confirmed. i didnt even want to give the bytch an oppurtunity to lie to me or make excuses, so i just spit some shyt at her on facebook, then blocked a hoe. she didn't even call to say nothin, she knew she fukked up. she sent me a text recently talmbout how sorry she is, and how she was in a "messed up place in life", i just read them texts and KIM. haven't talked to the bytch ass homie since then either, he knows its bad if see him.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Back in college I had this dude that I was real good friends with. This nikka thought he was a player. He had a girlfriend and I had one too. Anyhow, this nikka used to treat his girl like shyt and cheat on her. Eventually me and his girl started getting closer and we eventually start fukking around with each other behind dude's back. We used to get together and talk shyt about him too.

I used to have this thought in my head of getting his girl pregnant and having that nikka unknowingly raise my seed. Then me and her would get together and laugh about it.

Shorty had a phat ass too :ahh:

And that was your boy??? :wow:

Negg this fakkit to death brehs...I just did :birdman:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
sometimes i become so called "friends" with dudes just so i can bag their bytch
q9amn.png

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Generally, if you would betray a friend over some p*ssy, which is crazy, because there is almost nothing more common in this world than p*ssy, you guys were not friends to start with...

Right... on one hand, nikkas say "bros over hoes" and all that, and I feel that. But at the same time, if your homeboy is willin' to say fukk y'all friendship to get some p*ssy, when he could easily just go at someone besides the chick you're dealin' with... where's the respect? If he'll do that, what else will he backstab you for?

I've had a friend like this, and he acts like he's just bein' friendly... but every time somebody comes around with a girl, he's buddyin' up to her and shyt on the sly. And muhfukkas KNOW what he's up to. He doesn't even know there was a time where he was about one little joke away from gettin' jacked up by my other homeboy. Dude had to go out for a smoke break on some "yo bout to get fukked up" shyt... that's a grimy thing to do. Some nikkas act like it's all good, but it's no better than when females do it. shyt is code-breaking to the Nth degree. Steppin' on ya man's toes to benefit yourself is a violation, and grounds for whatever happens next to happen.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
obvioiusly, since i've made two threads related to instances of my own conniving ways, i'm used to what the TS is talking about.

basically, i'm a good-looking dude who dresses and talks better than all of my friends. i have a nice physique, i'm tall, and i have style. when friends bring chicks they're messing with around me, those girls become attracted to me. i end up messing with the chicks, and my friends think i'm the shady one. go figure.

i think the only person you can blame is the chick. if she wants the dikk, how can i deny her that?

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
obvioiusly, since i've made two threads related to instances of my own conniving ways, i'm used to what the TS is talking about.

basically, i'm a good-looking dude who dresses and talks better than all of my friends. i have a nice physique, i'm tall, and i have style. when friends bring chicks they're messing with around me, those girls become attracted to me. i end up messing with the chicks, and my friends think i'm the shady one. go figure.

i think the only person you can blame is the chick. if she wants the dikk, how can i deny her that?

self control and respect for your friends :ld:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
If it's a dude you really cool with...I mean, like...you call this nikka at 3 am like:

U: Man I had to drop this nikka man he was. ( Notice he didn't even say hello, u heard the phone click and just started talking )

Friend: Click

15 min later...

Friend hops out of car and pops the trunk: Whats up where that body at?

Someone like that, no piece of p*ssy should come between yall... You should never pursue it and if she throw it at you hit that bytch with the :shaq2::beli:

I got two friends like this...

Now doubt Gz that's how I was raised. But those friends are rare. And I mean those that really ride for ya thru thick n thin and don't just talk and never done nothing.

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
Dudes need to learn never bring your friends around a chick u fukin or wanna fuk. Unless they are your fam or the closest friends that u kno 100% got your back. At the end of the day. nikkaz are gonna be nikkaz. Keep your roster to yourself at all times cause a nikka will leave u high and dry in pursuit of that nut when its all said and done.

Prez2032

Pro
Daps

Breh I'm in ya same predicament. Wut u do is lay down the law on these hoes and tell em to go fuk themselves. U can easily get p*ssy anywhere else. That ho is gonna end up fukin u over and u look around and yo homebois will be gone. Do the right thing cause that flaw shyt will get u nowhere