Backstabbing friends for P***y.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
:dwillhuh: you was fukking dude's bytch in the first story either way - i can't vouch for his actions either way tho, but let's not leave that part out. in the second story, if that's ya boy, tell him ol girl is feeling you, not him.

AFTER he tried to ruin me in a particularly heinous way. Never had sex with her before then. The times when I was at college may have been uncalled for (note: don't care; polyamorous), but that first time was just retribution for the way that he did me. AND girl was initiating the flirting more than half of the time (even though she knew I had a girlfriend).

As for the second story...not my finest hour. I tried to tell the dude, but he was being so damn indignant about me NOT going after her that I just said screw it. And If I would have been in right mind, I'd have toned shyt down while I was in his presence.

...He still should have read the signs though :yeshrug:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I had one friend who was known for fukking chicks in relationship, my mindset was he wouldn't do it to me cause we been friends since elementary.

GIFSoup

This dude started telling my wife how im no good and im still messing with my daughter's mother and how he would treat her right. Luckily my wife didnt fall for that but i had to dead that friendship

Dead the friendship? I hope you chin checked him atleast once for that shyt, girlfriends are one thing, but trying to spit game at your wife is how nikkas die.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
AFTER he tried to ruin me in a particularly heinous way. Never had sex with her before then. The times when I was at college may have been uncalled for (note: don't care; polyamorous), but that first time was just retribution for the way that he did me. AND girl was initiating the flirting more than half of the time (even though she knew I had a girlfriend).

As for the second story...not my finest hour. I tried to tell the dude, but he was being so damn indignant about me NOT going after her that I just said screw it. And If I would have been in right mind, I'd have toned shyt down while I was in his presence.

...He still should have read the signs though :yeshrug:

my apologies, friend.

:beli: