Backstabbing friends for P***y.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Back in college I had this dude that I was real good friends with. This nikka thought he was a player. He had a girlfriend and I had one too. Anyhow, this nikka used to treat his girl like shyt and cheat on her. Eventually me and his girl started getting closer and we eventually start fukking around with each other behind dude's back. We used to get together and talk shyt about him too.

I used to have this thought in my head of getting his girl pregnant and having that nikka unknowingly raise my seed. Then me and her would get together and laugh about it.

Shorty had a phat ass too :ahh:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Back in college I had this dude that I was real good friends with. This nikka thought he was a player. He had a girlfriend and I had one too. Anyhow, this nikka used to treat his girl like shyt and cheat on her. Eventually me and his girl started getting closer and we eventually start fukking around with each other behind dude's back. We used to get together and talk shyt about him too.

I used to have this thought in my head of getting his girl pregnant and having that nikka unknowingly raise my seed. Then me and her would get together and laugh about it.

:skip: :smh:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
back stabbin for p*ssy is some crab shyt

demons aint friends

and back stabbin for puss is some desperate weak shyt

only fakkits condone this behavior

and nah, i've never SHARED that girl cause i dont invest into hoes, i just rock their boat and come back when requested or if they near

i'm a true player for real [/usher]

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

:why: what kind of nikka are you breh? :pachaha:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
:dwillhuh: eloborate?

i made a thread on it

but me annd my ex were trrying to work shyt out so she was at my crib. i have some people over at the crib but get too drunk, i pass out or whatever. wake up like whatever, everyone leaves. come to find out homie ate the bytch out in my house as i was asleep :what: shyt was fukked up.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Hehehe :lolbron:

But nah I neva dogged my boys over p*ssy. Ever in my life. However Ive had some funny style cats in my circle I had to cut out.

I remember this one bad egyptian bytch I fukked last semester. 3 of my "nikkas" was trying to snake her during the exact same time we was fukking. One time she was like "LuLu is like my booooother"

I had to hit her with the :comeon: , "when did this happen?"

Her: Oh at your last party, me and him jus clicked :krs: .

nikka ugly as fukk so there was no way in hell he was fukkin. But its was ill how this nikka didnt even tell me at how he was trying to get her at all. Son was on some real Call of Duty Covert Ops shyt :russ:

Some nikkas just dont know how to act when you put a big booty or lightskin chick in the mix :snoop:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
well if it makes yall feel better

me and the guy had a big fall out due to his drinking and beating on his ex and they was broken up when we did