Backstabbing friends for P***y.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Real talk both of them stories got u looking mad flaw bruh.

Exactly

Its a lot of bird ass nikkas in this thread.

:manny:

The second story, maybe (even though I'm not sure how I am, seeing as she didn't like him like that to begin with. And I DID help him with rehab. It was the living situation that didn't work), but the dude tried to fukk ME over in the first story, after acting like he was a friend of mine, so I reciprocated.

I mean, its better than just whipping his ass or whatever. I'm sure some of you have done the same.

And as for the being flawed part? Well, never said I wasn't. I learned from the master of flaws regarding relationships towards women anyway:

:yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
how can you get mad at a nikka because your girl is a ho. i can understand if your girl isn't down with it, but your friend is persistent. that's fukked up. but, if your girl is feeling your friend and hollering at him, you can't get mad at your boy for fukking her. he basically saved you a lot of time and money.

:pacspit: at trying to justify ya shady ways.

It's still wrong breh especially if that's ya "boy".

nikkas in here sounding real insecure and weak for the p*ssy :shaq:

As a man you should have enough respect to tell ya man OL girl ain't bout shyt and keep it moving.

OL but da p*ssy probably is so good :ahh: ass nikka :evil:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can't figure out why someone would backstab their boy for some p*ssy. Like their Ain't enough chicks to go around. Y'all must not value friendship.Karma is a bytch you snake in the grass ass nikkas.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Never would I step on my niccas toes like that.

If they do that to me, then we aint.friends.

Fuk dat

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i know one who kinda did but it wasnt with a mutual friend. one if his friends

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I had one friend who was known for fukking chicks in relationship, my mindset was he wouldn't do it to me cause we been friends since elementary.

GIFSoup

This dude started telling my wife how im no good and im still messing with my daughter's mother and how he would treat her right. Luckily my wife didnt fall for that but i had to dead that friendship

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I had one friend who was known for fukking chicks in relationship, my mindset was he wouldn't do it to me cause we been friends since elementary.

GIFSoup

This dude started telling my wife how im no good and im still messing with my daughter's mother and how he would treat her right. Luckily my wife didnt fall for that but i had to dead that friendship

:laff:

:huhldup:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
would never touch my homies girlfriends, ex's on the other hand...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Smart dudes know not bring anyone they truly are interested in around male friends, as far as backstabbing goes it's fair game if your friend is just using her as a jumpoff, and is not in a relationship with her

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:manny:

The second story, maybe (even though I'm not sure how I am, seeing as she didn't like him like that to begin with. And I DID help him with rehab. It was the living situation that didn't work), but the dude tried to fukk ME over in the first story, after acting like he was a friend of mine, so I reciprocated.

I mean, its better than just whipping his ass or whatever. I'm sure some of you have done the same.

And as for the being flawed part? Well, never said I wasn't. I learned from the master of flaws regarding relationships towards women anyway:

The Afghan Whigs - Debonair (Video) - YouTube

:yeshrug:

:dwillhuh: you was fukking dude's bytch in the first story either way - i can't vouch for his actions either way tho, but let's not leave that part out. in the second story, if that's ya boy, tell him ol girl is feeling you, not him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
naw man, that's some sucker behavior. I got friends from anywhere between 15 to 20 years. Messing with their woman shows desperation or a lack of control and that's some qualities you really don't want to have in a 'friend.' What happens if you just got some money laying on the table... is that same friend going to up and take it, talking about he's just teaching you how to take care of your assets better?

Man some of ya'll gonna end up getting shot sneaking with ya potna's girls, wives and I even hear some of ya'll talking about you would sleep with ya boy's mom.

you're comparing p*ssy to money? if your boy comes through with a girl he barely knows, someone he's been dating for just a few months, and she starts feeling you. how is it shady to fukk her? you should tell your boy FIRST, sure. however, it's not your fault that a girl your boy introduced to you is suddenly feeling you instead of him. she's a grown woman. yall are acting like she should feel compelled to stay with a nikka she ain't feeling.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't figure out why someone would backstab their boy for some p*ssy. Like their Ain't enough chicks to go around. Y'all must not value friendship.Karma is a bytch you snake in the grass ass nikkas.

yall are basically saying that we should just avoid fukking with a girl if she originally fukked with your boy or was still messing with him, to spare our friend's feelings from getting hurt. that shyt's lame. if he's your boy, he'll understand that the bytch ain't feeling him, and he won't care if you take a stab at it. otherwise, he's an overly sensitive bytch nikka.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

GIFSoup

that's completely different. we're not talking about friends who actively pursue women in relationships in their friends. we're talking about WOMEN you are dating who start showing an interest in your friend. it's not wrong, imo, if your friend fukks her AFTER she shows an interest. he should just tell YOU about it first. and you should be cool with it. tell her to take a hike. you shouldn't catch feelings if your boy fukks her AFTER you find out she's a sheisty bytch.

otherwise, you're a hater and a simp who is cuffing a ho who doesn't feel you.