Backstabbing friends for P***y.

Daps
Back in college I had this dude that I was real good friends with. This nikka thought he was a player. He had a girlfriend and I had one too. Anyhow, this nikka used to treat his girl like shyt and cheat on her. Eventually me and his girl started getting closer and we eventually start fukking around with each other behind dude's back. We used to get together and talk shyt about him too.

I used to have this thought in my head of getting his girl pregnant and having that nikka unknowingly raise my seed. Then me and her would get together and laugh about it.

Shorty had a phat ass too :ahh:

:snoop: nikkas is the new bytches :damn:

Yall nikkas aint friends if yall backstabbing over some p*ssy.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
:why: what kind of nikka are you breh? :pachaha:

It's deep man. I could go into more detail but I think deep down I may've hated the nikka which explains me obsessing over the thought of getting his bytch pregnant and having him raise the kid. On the surface though we were boys.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I couldn't care less if a friend tries getting with someone from my past but the shyt that pisses me off is the guy who will go out of his way to sabotage your night if you are pulling a girl that's more attractive than the one he's stuck talking to..

What am I supposed to say? "I'm sorry that the attractive one and I are hitting it off breh, let me hand her over to you instead and I'll bang out her fat friend"..

:rudy:

I have to be very careful now with who I go out to the bars/clubs or even attend parties with. You think a guy is your friend and the second some p*ssy is involved it's like Civil War..

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Back in college I had this dude that I was real good friends with. This nikka thought he was a player. He had a girlfriend and I had one too. Anyhow, this nikka used to treat his girl like shyt and cheat on her. Eventually me and his girl started getting closer and we eventually start fukking around with each other behind dude's back. We used to get together and talk shyt about him too.

I used to have this thought in my head of getting his girl pregnant and having that nikka unknowingly raise my seed. Then me and her would get together and laugh about it.

Shorty had a phat ass too :ahh:

I hope this is a joke otherwise you disgust me go behind his back and talk shyt about him with the chick where dey do dat at and thats the least of it.

Me and my friends never do this shyt i have one homie who chills mostly with a different crew and all his friends go after his ex's one of his boys has fukked numerous of his ex's I tell him those arent real friends. When I chill with them you can already see them trying to build that bridge with any chick you or somone else invite.

Daps
I've snuck a random chick outta my nikkas hands the night of but we always just talk about that shyt afterwards like :russ:. but some of yall nikkas saying you fukkin with ur boys girl is grimey as fukk. We would beat the shyt out a nikka for that shyt, then the hoe too.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
sohh is fukking up (as usual) so i can find the thread

and i got work so im out i will post it later

peace yall