Back from deployment - wifey look BAF :banderas:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
On a serious note, your wife probably did cheat on you with somebody in your unit. Ive seen it numerous times. Ive seen a butter bar get stomped out over his slore wife fukking some e-6 cop :pachaha:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Damn :sadcam: Brehs....

I'm getting married in July, but she gets deployed in August. Gonna be a full year without her.

Part of me says it's good and bad. Bad, I won't be with my wife for a year a few weeks after we get married, good in that I'll have time to myself to get me and the house ready cuz soon as she get back I'm getting her preggo

Damn tho, a year is a min too. Ima do my absolute best and be faithful, but xvideos and hamster gonna get some major site traffic tho

Preemptive
SaistakestheL.gif

Sorry, but when are you brehs going to learn military marriages are dead man walking status?

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
not a military dude, but I'm convinced from these stories that military bases are breeding ground for snake-ass nikkas. real talk.
ive seen so much backstabbing when i was in. I only had 2 legitimate people i could say were truly my friends while i was in. One is my cousin and the other i know thru a friend of the family :lolbron:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
not a military dude, but I'm convinced from these stories that military bases are breeding ground for snake-ass nikkas. real talk.

It just makes so much sense that it's the serpents pit of demonic activity.

You got a bunch of lonely women with their husbands away for 6 months to a year, and you got all these staggered deployments where a bunch of young single dudes are on base with the lonely wives.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
It just makes so much sense that it's the serpents pit of demonic activity.

You got a bunch of lonely women with their husbands away for 6 months to a year, and you got all these staggered deployments where a bunch of young single dudes are on base with the lonely wives.

no doubt. definitely not a good look. even if u move ur old lady off the base, its gonna be snake ass nikkas that are aware of the situation ready to pounce. look at homeland. I mean dude was gone for like 7 years, but they never said how long she was fukking brody's sarg once he was deployed.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
no doubt. definitely not a good look. even if u move ur old lady off the base, its gonna be snake ass nikkas that are aware of the situation ready to pounce. look at homeland. I mean dude was gone for like 7 years, but they never said how long she was fukking brody's sarg once he was deployed.
had a sergeant tell me on Day 1 "Do not, under ANY circumstances, get married while you're still enlisted" :lolbron:

of course this nikka had 4 kids and 3 baby mamas :salute:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all keep talking about it being a military thing, when it's not in reality. Yes, it makes it much easier to cheat due to deployments and usually dumbasses in the military get married after knowing the person for only a little while, but it's women in general. Women are the ones who get approached so they are literally turning down dikk every day, even the ugly bytches. It's always available to them, whether you're deployed or not. Men have no morals for the most part, so they are going to fukk a married or betrothed bytch if the opportunity presents itself, so the military aspect plays in it very little except that they can cheat much easier. It's in the bytch's character to begin with. :birdman:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Dis nikka really posted on her behalf though. :russ:

Ol'e "ok babe" ass nikka,

I hope that bytch got the clap n herps while u were away.

You know the exact reason that booty grew while you were away. :ufdup:

Dis nikka was popping off rounds in the air somewhere in afganistan while another nikka was popping off rounds in that puss.. :laff:

:dead: