Back from deployment - wifey look BAF :banderas:

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
Nah, I don't underestimate it at all. I'm just getting down to the core reason women cheat. The vast majority of them are whores. You can't write it off as her not being a whore just because this bytch felt her man wasn't giving her enough time.
Its in females DNA progamming to go off. Thats y u give a wicked woman no liberty to gad abroad Sirach 25:25

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its in females DNA progamming to go off. Thats y u give a wicked woman no liberty to gad abroad Sirach 25:25

Kan...people really don't realize how women think. They wait for an opportunity, and if they got a lot of wicked ass women friends around them, it's a wrap.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nah, I don't underestimate it at all. I'm just getting down to the core reason women cheat. The vast majority of them are whores. You can't write it off as her not being a whore just because this bytch felt her man wasn't giving her enough time.
The Bible even tells you about giving a woman the time she needs and idol time is the devil playground. You thinking emotionally but she's emotion based as well and needs time and attention.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Bible even tells you about giving a woman the time she needs and idol time is the devil playground. You thinking emotionally but she's emotion based as well and needs time and attention.

You're supposed to spend time with her, but that doesn't give her reason to cheat. That's two different things. If we were in the kingdom, he could put his wife and the dude she cheated with to death and he'd be completely in the right.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You're supposed to spend time with her, but that doesn't give her reason to cheat. That's two different things. If we were in the kingdom, he could put his wife and the dude she cheated with to death and he'd be completely in the right.
It doesn't. I agree with that, it doesn't.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Kan...people really don't realize how women think. They wait for an opportunity, and if they got a lot of wicked ass women friends around them, it's a wrap.
Thats riiiiiiiight. They all are snares and traps so brehs need to learn how to move like Pacman around these brawds but Niccas talk too much & exploit their own weaknesses to the enemy of their own household. So they won't learn until its too late.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin

Well the scripts also talks about balance so you gotta balance out how much attn you give your woman. Cause the Lord always find a way to remove the females that you give too much attention to. & I am speaking from my own experience

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I messed with two married women in my life, and they were both Military wives.

Woman #1: Was legally separated from her husband and an attention whore. She was on pof and i picked her up from base and everything. I didn't feel bad because she swore she was getting a divorce. Anyway, dude is a sucker for love. He came back from deployment they got back together (for the kids..) and now they're a happy family on Facebook.

Woman #2: White milf who approached me at the club. I didn't even know she was married until afterwards. I asked her about it and she was like, "He knows we don't love each other. We're getting divorced when he comes back."

In situation #1, dude knew what it was and made the CHOICE to keep it moving and ignore it. He will forever be trying to keep his wife in check for the rest of his life tho. She is a fine ass light skinned chick.

Me personally, I couldn't do it but these nikkas be feelin like they have no other choice but to work it out. lol