Daps
we need a u share that girl theme song
tumblr_n37y4f1Cx61qildw9o1_500.gif

But yeah breh u share that girl

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It just makes so much sense that it's the serpents pit of demonic activity.

You got a bunch of lonely women with their husbands away for 6 months to a year, and you got all these staggered deployments where a bunch of young single dudes are on base with the lonely wives.

no doubt. definitely not a good look. even if u move ur old lady off the base, its gonna be snake ass nikkas that are aware of the situation ready to pounce. look at homeland. I mean dude was gone for like 7 years, but they never said how long she was fukking brody's sarg once he was deployed.

These guys that get married in military barely know these women.

My dumbass cousin got married to a woman he only know for 6 months.

They were divorced a year and a half later. He was the one cheating all the damn time though.

These dudes get married to get paid. Its a come up for these military guys.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
These guys that get married in military barely know these women.

My dumbass cousin got married to a woman he only know for 6 months.

They were divorced a year and a half later. He was the one cheating all the damn time though.

These dudes get married to get paid. Its a come up for these military guys.
BAH & BAS :banderas:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
For my breh's that deployed, or even just being away from a long time from your S/O… don't you love that feeling that she belongs to you? Honestly, the only thing I could think of today, was just getting those back shots. It's our torture and ecstasy at the same time :takedat::damn:
Yeah, she probably cheated but charge it to the game, man deployed p*ssy is the easiest around. You can slide through raw with no L's taking by dude. Sorry breh but it's like going to prison, that's somebody temp p*ssy.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
not a military dude, but I'm convinced from these stories that military bases are breeding ground for snake-ass nikkas. real talk.
You can be a good nikka, it's just when woman are lonely, they want to be faithful but shyt, they get horny, there is clearly no way of tracking it. It's like p*ssy on the sidewalk. Let's be real, not everygirl is an uber whore at all but they all have urges and if you are a dude, befriend that girl, and you are on some Eddie Murphy shyt

You know :yeshrug:

If she ain't got no diseases or kids and leave that nikka behind, you good.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Y'all keep talking about it being a military thing, when it's not in reality. Yes, it makes it much easier to cheat due to deployments and usually dumbasses in the military get married after knowing the person for only a little while, but it's women in general. Women are the ones who get approached so they are literally turning down dikk every day, even the ugly bytches. It's always available to them, whether you're deployed or not. Men have no morals for the most part, so they are going to fukk a married or betrothed bytch if the opportunity presents itself, so the military aspect plays in it very little except that they can cheat much easier. It's in the bytch's character to begin with. :birdman:
You really think these women are just gonna say yes because he's gone, you gotta still finesse into the p*ssy. It's just easy because it is attached-detached p*ssy. The best kind. You get no drama but you get the cheeks with the passion as if you were here nikka and you never got to wear a condom. Now clearly whores aren't this way but whores are whores breh.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really think these women are just gonna say yes because he's gone, you gotta still finesse into the p*ssy. It's just easy because it is attached-detached p*ssy. The best kind. You get no drama but you get the cheeks with the passion as if you were here nikka and you never got to wear a condom. Now clearly whores aren't this way but whores are whores breh.

My point is a bytch is going to cheat whether her man is deployed, out of town, or went grocery shopping if that's the type of woman she is. My point is also that 99% of women are this way, it just depends on the circumstances.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
My point is a bytch is going to cheat whether her man is deployed, out of town, or went grocery shopping if that's the type of woman she is. My point is also that 99% of women are this way, it just depends on the circumstances.
Naw, not really. Most women and men are far more open to cheating when the sex clearly is gone and isn't coming back in a long time. You overrating how much truth matters. The whole logic on being faithful when long distance becomes a factor is clearly strain. You can have the most religious wife but she's open if the right emotions are hit and you aren't around to protect her. Same for women, why do you think men who constantly travel or more open to outside flings.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, not really. Most women and men are far more open to cheating when the sex clearly is gone and isn't coming back in a long time. You overrating how much truth matters. The whole logic on being faithful when long distance becomes a factor is clearly strain. You can have the most religious wife but she's open if the right emotions are hit and you aren't around to protect her. Same for women, why do you think men who constantly travel or more open to outside flings.

Well, a man can do what he wants to do, so it's not really 'cheating' at all. As far as women, I don't see how what you're saying is different than what I'm saying.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Well, a man can do what he wants to do, so it's not really 'cheating' at all. As far as women, I don't see how what you're saying is different than what I'm saying.
You underestimate a woman's need for attention and time. It far more needed for a woman than a man.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You underestimate a woman's need for attention and time. It far more needed for a woman than a man.

Nah, I don't underestimate it at all. I'm just getting down to the core reason women cheat. The vast majority of them are whores. You can't write it off as her not being a whore just because this bytch felt her man wasn't giving her enough time.