LL

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Dis nikka really posted on her behalf though. :russ:

Ol'e "ok babe" ass nikka,

I hope that bytch got the clap n herps while u were away.

You know the exact reason that booty grew while you were away. :ufdup:

Dis nikka was popping off rounds in the air somewhere in afganistan while another nikka was popping off rounds in that puss.. :laff:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All jokes aside, we don't know if his wife was faithful or not. Assuming she wasn't due to her being a military wife is off. Now assuming she cheated because women do hoe shyt like that is plausible. But, not every woman cheats, but a large majority do, and it ain;t got shyt to do with whether the man is deployed or not. That just provides more opportunity.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
boi tbh she better have been as virgin tight when you fukked, I mean make her cry tight, that p*ssy should be closed up tight.

I was gone for a while n come back to a tight tight thing. I wouldn't say I can guarantee nothing happened but take that evidence as it comes.

Real shyt, if I wasn't virgin tight aka sealed... idk man, chalk it to the game

I'm guessing it wasn't otherwise you wudda noticed vivdly and said on here. shyt happens b

atleast you got us

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For my breh's that deployed, or even just being away from a long time from your S/O… don't you love that feeling that she belongs to you? Honestly, the only thing I could think of today, was just getting those back shots. It's our torture and ecstasy at the same time :takedat::damn:

I hear you my nikka im pullin a 6 month, almost home and she 8 mos preg...:banderas: that puss gone be superwet

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
If I left my girl that like for a significant amount of time I'd be like "if you fukk around at least learn something new, thanks."

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I'm not gonna trip man. You enjoy your time with the family. I myself couldn't imagine being away from my family for an extended period of time. Thank you for what you do and enjoy your time with the wife which it sounds like you already have...... :shaq::salute:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ax your wifey if she went to Solano Community College

It wuz a gang of military wives there, and trust me my nikka they wuz givin up tha drawz while y'all wuz away :youngsabo:

did that bytch used to take a computer class?

:dead:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
For my breh's that deployed, or even just being away from a long time from your S/O… don't you love that feeling that she belongs to you? Honestly, the only thing I could think of today, was just getting those back shots. It's our torture and ecstasy at the same time :takedat::damn:
You shared that girl breh :russ: