Back from deployment - wifey look BAF :banderas:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
I'd do the Air Force, you could end up in a shytty location, but then again you could end up in a dope location like Hawaii or Japan.

Add in the fact you probably wont see combat and it's gravy.
Seems like a dope career move for a young cat like me. Get your tuition paid for + I'd make some money + It'd probably be a great experience overall :ohhh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Seems like a dope career move for a young cat like me. Get your tuition paid for + I'd make some money + It'd probably be a great experience overall :ohhh:

It all depends, if you can take being ordered and having to do what you're told. Some people love it, and most hate it, but if you take it for what it is and just stack money and travel I'd assume it could be dope. My pops was in the Air Force, he has stories for days and genuinely seemed to love it.

ThugLife

Daps
Reppin
It all depends, if you can take being ordered and having to do what you're told. Some people love it, and most hate it, but if you take it for what it is and just stack money and travel I'd assume it could be dope. My pops was in the Air Force, he has stories for days and genuinely seemed to love it.

Would they make me cut my hair though? :merchant:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I messed with two married women in my life, and they were both Military wives.

Woman #1: Was legally separated from her husband and an attention whore. She was on pof and i picked her up from base and everything. I didn't feel bad because she swore she was getting a divorce. Anyway, dude is a sucker for love. He came back from deployment they got back together (for the kids..) and now they're a happy family on Facebook.

Woman #2: White milf who approached me at the club. I didn't even know she was married until afterwards. I asked her about it and she was like, "He knows we don't love each other. We're getting divorced when he comes back."

In situation #1, dude knew what it was and made the CHOICE to keep it moving and ignore it. He will forever be trying to keep his wife in check for the rest of his life tho. She is a fine ass light skinned chick.

Me personally, I couldn't do it but these nikkas be feelin like they have no other choice but to work it out. lol
This^^^^

This is very common with military wives.... Some dudes ain't no better

ThugLife

Daps
Reppin
Of course

I can't go back to a baldy

gLrXZRK.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I can't go back to a baldy

gLrXZRK.gif
Yea I had to get over that when I first joined.

Military barbers are usually :huhldup: Too....

But if you do get over it, AF isn't a bad choice. No branch is really, just depends on what you want to do... And Hawaii is ok to visit, not to be stationed:childplease:. Go to Japan, Germany, etc. most my AF buddies traveled more than I did... Just depends on your job.

And AF got the best females:blessed:

ThugLife

Daps
Reppin
Yea I had to get over that when I first joined.

Military barbers are usually :huhldup: Too....

But if you do get over it, AF isn't a bad choice. No branch is really, just depends on what you want to do... And Hawaii is ok to visit, not to be stationed:childplease:. Go to Japan, Germany, etc. most my AF buddies traveled more than I did... Just depends on your job.

And AF got the best females:blessed:
Do they let you grow it back? :ohhh:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
I'm not army so I was speaking in regards to the other branches. But i did hear about the new hair regs for army women... It's kinda bullshyt

Yeah, black females in the army got screwed, they can't wear bald fades anymore :scusthov:, I think the locked down having braids... it's jacked up.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Preemptive
SaistakestheL.gif

Sorry, but when are you brehs going to learn military marriages are dead man walking status?

LOL...
yup, every one of the marriages that have a spouse going on deployment end in divorce:stopitslime:

She going, nothing either of us can do, I don't plan on cheating, I'm a pretty loyal guy...I can't 100% tell her actions, but I don't think she's cheating either but who knows....if she has she's hidden it pretty well:yeshrug:

Oh well, long as them mortgage checks she gonna send clear...I'll keep my ring on lol:smugfavre:

Plus, she was telling me adultery is a crime in the military, I'd report her tail and have her up in Ft. Leavenworth lol