Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dis nikka really posted on her behalf though. :russ:

Ol'e "ok babe" ass nikka,

I hope that bytch got the clap n herps while u were away.

You know the exact reason that booty grew while you were away. :ufdup:

Dis nikka was popping off rounds in the air somewhere in afganistan while another nikka was popping off rounds in that puss.. :laff:

:whoo: :wow:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Damn :sadcam: Brehs....

I'm getting married in July, but she gets deployed in August. Gonna be a full year without her.

Part of me says it's good and bad. Bad, I won't be with my wife for a year a few weeks after we get married, good in that I'll have time to myself to get me and the house ready cuz soon as she get back I'm getting her preggo

Damn tho, a year is a min too. Ima do my absolute best and be faithful, but xvideos and hamster gonna get some major site traffic tho

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talk about horrific thread backfire! :wow:

Ya boy @I'm Billy FUCO!! is a fukking prophet....:wow:

:ooh::ooh::ooh:

:lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe:

:krs::krs::krs::krs:

The sad part about it is I know dude is fukked up over this and I don't blame him. Put half your life into a nothing ass bytch and then she turn around and act like she never knew you to fukk with another nikka. Women are trifling, so hopefully he takes these threads in a 'tough love' kind of way and just toss this hoe and future hoes in the bushes when the time comes.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Damn :sadcam: Brehs....

I'm getting married in July, but she gets deployed in August. Gonna be a full year without her.

Part of me says it's good and bad. Bad, I won't be with my wife for a year a few weeks after we get married, good in that I'll have time to myself to get me and the house ready cuz soon as she get back I'm getting her preggo

Damn tho, a year is a min too. Ima do my absolute best and be faithful, but xvideos and hamster gonna get some major site traffic tho

You know what else is gonna get some major traffic?
Ae4qrox.png

4M5SUNZ.png
Your wife