B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Soul food has just as much native american influnce as any thing else

Corn bread, chitterlings, hushpuppies, grits all have na origins. Not just african and english influences.

The fact of the matter is, that average african american doesn't have any significant amount of cultural connections to any specific african culture. That's not a value judgement, it's simply a fact. Ancestral culture gets snuffed out of minorities every day. Especially in America.
No they don't.

Africans make something similar to hush puppies to this day. Also cacs invented fried food.

Natives were not frying shyt in hot grease you clown.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
No.

Their skin is blacker than mine, just like my African ancestors skin was blacker than mine yet they lived in their own society not subject to western concepts of race.

Is Tony Stark IronMan? Yes and no, right? If we are speaking about outside of the movie universe construct...no, the nikka is not iron Man.

But, if we are at comicon? Yes, it's understood that he's iron Man.

----------

Can I ask you a question? Prior to colonial violence and influence, would any of your African ancestors say "I'm black"?
This nikka trolling breh

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Came across this on youtube. Smart Dumb nikkas man. This why I hate the woke trend lowkey. A bunch of B.o.B ass nikkas on this board too.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Lord Jamar and guest host Alexandra Hill (@FoxxyAlex1) continue the genealogy discussion with special guest Natlee Green (@MyBlackHeritage) of MyBlackHeritage and talk about how the process of building your family tree is one that doesn't end (0:46),

as well as more compelling discoveries that Natlee has encountered during her genealogy work (2:40)
- including tracing Black Thought's family history (6:11).
Lord Jamar also questions the so-called slave ships which are presented as the starting point of history for Black people in the Americas, yet there are none to be seen anywhere (7:45)
0:00 - 0:45 Intro + Todays mathematics
0:46 Tracing family history doesn't end
2:40 Interesting discovery from researching Lord Jamar's cousin
5:20 Nothing happens by accident
6:11 Tracing Black Thought's ancestry
7:45 Genealogy dismantles "the slave narrative"
12:00 To be a slave NOW is a choice
14:23 Should the jews have killed themselves to avoid concentration camps?
16:54 The original people of the planet dispersed everywhere
19:57 We have to truly do the knowledge
25:56 Outro

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
:mjlol: Came across this on youtube. Smart Dumb man. This why I hate the woke trend lowkey. A bunch of B.o.B ass on this board too.

Just misguided people....they have low self esteem so will latch on to anything that makes them feel better about who they are. They don't believe a single word of it though and when you check them, they fold like lawn chairs.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
So that man Kossula was here the whole time ? :gucci:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Lord Jamar and guest host Alexandra Hill (@FoxxyAlex1) continue the genealogy discussion with special guest Natlee Green (@MyBlackHeritage) of MyBlackHeritage and talk about how the process of building your family tree is one that doesn't end (0:46),

as well as more compelling discoveries that Natlee has encountered during her genealogy work (2:40)
- including tracing Black Thought's family history (6:11).
Lord Jamar also questions the so-called slave ships which are presented as the starting point of history for Black people in the Americas, yet there are none to be seen anywhere (7:45)
0:00 - 0:45 Intro + Todays mathematics
0:46 Tracing family history doesn't end
2:40 Interesting discovery from researching Lord Jamar's cousin
5:20 Nothing happens by accident
6:11 Tracing Black Thought's ancestry
7:45 Genealogy dismantles "the slave narrative"
12:00 To be a slave NOW is a choice
14:23 Should the jews have killed themselves to avoid concentration camps?
16:54 The original people of the planet dispersed everywhere
19:57 We have to truly do the knowledge
25:56 Outro

6:11 This was interesting because BT's last name is Trotter, which is a fairly common surname in Philly

7:45 I respect how Lord J framed the question and asked where are the "slave ships?"

The "legal" transatlantic slave trade to the US ended in 1807. Enslaved Africans were still brought in but technically it was illegal. During the time when America was participating..legally, it was part of the triangular trade,
350px-Triangle_trade2.png

so the ships were not just "slave ships" transporting enslaved human beings..they were designed to also hold cargo for two legs of the trip. When the legal trade ended, these ships continued to be used transporting goods...maybe modified the parts below deck.
As commercial ships, I'm assuming that as technology improved that the older ships were destroyed.
Whites preserve that which they are proud of and destroy what shames them....also...so there was no incentive to preserve that part of history.

14:23 Lord J brings up "why won't jews say foolish shyt like....."holocaust was a choice."...and we should have killed ourselves?. The answer is that jews used to be some of the same bullshyt......dismissing, running from, assimilating out of their heritage & history. THAT HOLOCAUST WAKE UP CALL, THOUGH .
"I'm not jewish, I'm German( or Polish)" (sound familiar?)

Nazis "oh, really?.....we're making a law for all jews to wear these yellow arm bands in public so we know exactly who you are....we don't give a fukk if you have 3 german grandparents and "look Aryan"

039-Polen-armband-m-judenstern-v-jude-im-Warschauer-ghetto-1943.jpg

Jewish people deluded themselves believing all sorts of bullshyt, not thinking it could happen to them.....until it was too late.

After the holocaust was over...jewish people go to great lengths to embrace the ordeal and teach their children what happened.

I think if all people taught their children their cultural history (the good & the bad)...there would less confusion among younger people. They would be able to put things in context and not latch on to foolish notions.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Just misguided people....they have low self esteem so will latch on to anything that makes them feel better about who they are. They don't believe a single word of it though and when you check them, they fold like lawn chairs.
Misguided okay.

But low self esteem?

What about people with high self esteem that do the same nonsense?

People who are primarily ignorant latch onto new discoveries because of the ideology.

Similar to people who find Christ, are considered "reborn".

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Misguided okay.

But low self esteem?

What about people with high self esteem that do the same nonsense?

People who are primarily ignorant latch onto new discoveries because of the ideology.

Similar to people who find Christ, are considered "reborn".
I think a person with a good sense of SELF is less likely to fall into these traps.

You have a foundation. You understand that you are not perfect, that you need to develop and work on things but you have some understanding of who you are already. It's almost like in sports.....if you were taught the fundamentals, you can learn and adapt to different playing styles..because you have an understanding of the concepts of that system.

Pimps target damaged women with low self esteem/self worth..and pimps of other sorts target low self esteem individuals. Push the right buttons and they'll buy what you're selling them.