B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

Daps
Reppin
St louis
his mama aint shyt......
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is post #611? Well, YOUR post that I'm quoting is post #641...but if you're going with the "I'm not reading this WHOLE thread trying to find it" excuse....I'll give that out and let you cop that plea.

In fact I'll even let you cop the straw man argument that you're posting here....challenging me to support a claim that you've not seen me write here.
What you and others are doing is taking evidence of Africans circumnavigating the entire globe...and turning that into something else.

Instead of the logical view that explorers/sailors from Africa arrived, were absorbed into the gene pool of local indigenous people , and left cultural markers (language, art, plants native to their regions of Africa) ....people expand that to....when the Spaniards arrived there was a significant African population in the Americas. They expand it further to say that the numbers of the slave trade are inflated....and that the Spanish,Dutch,Portuguese, French, and English just enslaved the Africans who were already here.....spared the other indigenous people who were here ....and made up the shipping records that documented the trade, made up the numerous slave dungeons that exist along the coast of West Africa..and implanted West African ethnic group DNA into Blacks in the diaspora.

Go sit down somewhere.

The DNA argument is a red herring. I already obliterated it earlier. With regard to the rest of your argument, all you're saying is an argument that they possibly couldn't have lied about everything. Do you know white people? These people are habitual liars. You might find it hard to imagine that they could have made up shipping records or practiced a centuries long conspiracy theory. I don't. I find it very easy to imagine because that's what I expect these crakkkas to do.

I trust the word of my ancestors of any crakkka. If the great people of the Mali Empire say Mansa Abu-Bakr took a fleet of 2,000 ships to the Americas and created a base there, I believe it.

You can choose to believe the cacs. I'll believe our own.

Vice City

Rookie
Daps
Exactly.

The fact that there were Africans bought here as slaves is undeniable.

However, cacs used a lot of trickery and legal mumbo jumbo over time, to lump the black folks who were here before they arrived, in with the black folks who were bought here as slaves, to fukk the "native" black folks out of their lands and birthrights as citizens of their nations.

Why would they need trickery and "legal mumbo jumbo" when they had guns to wipe you out of the Earth if they wanted to?
l64s7F1.gif

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
He browses the coli

He shouldve went on Hidden Colors