B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He blocked me on Twitter
The people who raised him and the school system did him dirty. He was ethered by Neil deGrasse about flat earth nonsense
tenor.gif

and the average reasonable adult can debunk this "slave trade never happened" nonsense.
He's just surrounded by uneducated people who can't challenge or call him on his bullshyt.
Easier to block you than to address any question you posed to him. Like I wrote above, these dudes fold like lawn chairs when pressed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people who raised him and the school system did him dirty. He was ethered by Neil deGrasse about flat earth nonsense
tenor.gif

and the average reasonable adult can debunk this "slave trade never happened" nonsense.
He's just surrounded by uneducated people who can't challenge or call him on his bullshyt.
Easier to block you than to address any question you posed to him. Like I wrote above, these dudes fold like lawn chairs when pressed.

Just because you can regurgitate white supremacist lies doesn't make that truth.

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
Forget the slave ships, where's the Mayflower? Or the Speedwell? Or better yet the Nina, Pinta or Santa Maria and all those other famous ships that brought those "europeans" to the Americas? Newsflash they were here the whole time. Whites ain't come here after Colombus, they been here since the Vikings. But y'all sleep though. I ain't gonna hold you

/s

Daps
Forget the slave ships, where's the Mayflower? Or the Speedwell? Or better yet the Nina, Pinta or Santa Maria and all those other famous ships that brought those "europeans" to the Americas? Newsflash they were here the whole time. Whites ain't come here after Colombus, they been here since the Vikings. But y'all sleep though. I ain't gonna hold you

/s
so were Black folks..
51FiRN-r86L._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

there were slaves from Africa, but the numbers they came in are extremely off..

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah breeeeeeeeeeeeh!

That’s too easy and logical.

What happened was the flying boat slave ships transformed into birds. These birds took the form of the American Eagle so that’s why the bald eagle is a symbol of American “freedom”.

See my brother it is a play on words, the same slave ships became birds of freedom when they first flew over the Appalachian mountains and spotted the first natives whom were all Hebrew black Italian Cherokees. One of the chiefs of these natives was called Ramsis, and he built the pyramids of Giza in what is not called Vermont, but was later shipped to Africa as a way to confuse us to believe Africans built things brother.
I just wanna say this is still one of the best posts I’ve ever read.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YouTube is enabling slog of dumb shyt. Flat earthers, Dinousour deniers, now Atlantic Slave Trade deniers.

Where does the stupidity end? Why do people pay attention to Youtuber with no real recognized expertise in these subjects.

I mean they actually listen to people making videos from their basements instead of people who havestudy for 5-7 just in order to become a professional in Astrophysics, Paleontology, history etc.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Just because you can regurgitate white supremacist lies doesn't make that truth.
If you disagree with post #611 in this thread, or anything I've written in this thread, you are more than welcome to counter it or engage in a debate.
Chances are you won't take up that offer though..and everybody reading this knows why.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YouTube is enabling slog of dumb shyt. Flat earthers, Dinousour deniers, now Atlantic Slave Trade deniers.

Where does the stupidity end? Why do people pay attention to Youtuber with no real recognized expertise in these subjects.

I mean they actually listen to people making videos from their basements instead of people who havestudy for 5-7 just in order to become a professional in Astrophysics, Paleontology, history etc.

Your post is one big logical fallacy.

Appealing to authority is a defeasible argument.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m defer
Your post is one big logical fallacy.

Appealing to authority is a defeasible argument.

I’m deferring to authority not appealing to one.

Yeah, I’ll take the word of 100% of all scientists that the world is a sphere over the word of some douchebag with no training in the subject matter.

It’s common fukking sense.

Last edited: