B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
YouTube is enabling slog of dumb shyt. Flat earthers, Dinousour deniers, now Atlantic Slave Trade deniers.

Where does the stupidity end? Why do people pay attention to Youtuber with no real recognized expertise in these subjects.

I mean they actually listen to people making videos from their basements instead of people who havestudy for 5-7 just in order to become a professional in Astrophysics, Paleontology, history etc.
This has puzzled me for a few years now also.....because some seem to think that there are 2 sides of issues: the white establishment lies and these "bold truth telling" yt celebs.

What they are ignoring,by choice, are the Black historians, scholars, and doctors who have been fighting these wars for DECADES. They've been challenging and dismantling establishment lies and correcting history ....and DARING the establishment to challenge them. Not because they say so, but because they have research and evidence to support them. That's how it works.

I think these yt celebs appeal to people who don't value or respect education.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This is whole thread is so fukken embarrassing and the fact that it is 42 pgs + distrubs me, I am not even going to read some of the dumb responses posted in this fukken thread. People like this dumbass are always put in the spotlight (I wonder why? :mjpls:)
People back in the day, reused shyt, so that is why there are no slave ships, a big ass boat made out of wood is not going to be preserved, it is going to to broken down to be used into firewood. People were doing that shyt to survive, not keep it saved as some sort of remembrance. Even that Boston tea party ship is a recreation.

Know history brehs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
YouTube is enabling slog of dumb shyt. Flat earthers, Dinousour deniers, now Atlantic Slave Trade deniers.

Where does the stupidity end? Why do people pay attention to Youtuber with no real recognized expertise in these subjects.

I mean they actually listen to people making videos from their basements instead of people who havestudy for 5-7 just in order to become a professional in Astrophysics, Paleontology, history etc.

So instead of attacking the content of their arguments, you decide to attack the person making the argument.

That's a classic logical fallacy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you disagree with post #611 in this thread, or anything I've written in this thread, you are more than welcome to counter it or engage in a debate.
Chances are you won't take up that offer though..and everybody reading this knows why.

What debate? Your two posts I've read thus far have zero content in them to debate. All you've done thus far is make claims you can't support.

All my claims as seen in many threads have support. I post pictures and links.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m defer

I’m deferring to authority not appealing to one.

Yeah, I’ll take the word of 100% of all scientists that the world is a sphere over the word of some douchebag with no training in the subject matter.

It’s common fukking sense.

But that is a logical fallacy. Just because all those guys have supposed expertise in a topic doesn't mean what they say is necessarily true. The truth is independent of education or how people believe in it.

A belief held by just one man with no formal education could be the truth over ever supposedly learned man.

Also we know when living in a world built on white supremacy that some lies are built into the education system and simply regurgitated. For example, most white academia still deny that Ancient Egypt was black and we know that to be conclusively true. That is why you can't trust anything the white supremacist educational system says is true. You have to look at the evidence for yourself. And not just trust what the supposed experts say.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So instead of attacking the content of their arguments, you decide to attack the person making the argument.

That's a classic logical fallacy.

They have been debunked numerous times.

But here is the thing, these guys could make their mark on history and maybe even win the nobel prize. All they have to do is publish papers in peer reviewed journals and successfully rebut critiques made by scholars in those fields.

They could literally go down in history with the Einsteins and Newton’s and change the course of history if they could successfully defend their claims in the cademic arena.

But I doubt they will do that. They would rather make money on YouTube appealing not to the experts in a particular field, but to the uneducated and easily duped.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has puzzled me for a few years now also.....because some seem to think that there are 2 sides of issues: the white establishment lies and these "bold truth telling" yt celebs.

What they are ignoring,by choice, are the Black historians, scholars, and doctors who have been fighting these wars for DECADES. They've been challenging and dismantling establishment lies and correcting history ....and DARING the establishment to challenge them. Not because they say so, but because they have research and evidence to support them. That's how it works.

I think these yt celebs appeal to people who don't value or respect education.

But you're the one ignoring the black scholars not us. We're the ones citing Ivan Van Sertima and his books. Y'all are the ones going by what the white supremacists say.

The black scholars say that there was a significant black presence in America before the Columbus. Its the crakkka educational established that says geniuses like Ivan Van Sertima are wrong.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have been debunked numerous times.

But here is the thing, these guys could make their mark on history and maybe even win the nobel prize. All they have to do is publish papers in peer reviewed journals and successfully rebut critiques made by scholars in those fields.

They could literally go down in history with the Einsteins and Newton’s and change the course of history if they could successfully defend their claims in the cademic arena.

But I doubt they will do that. They would rather make money on YouTube appealing not to the experts in a particular field, but to the uneducated and easily duped.

So a white supremacist academic system that still denies that the Ancient Egyptians were black when that shyt stares us in the face everyday are going to listen to evidence about a massive black presence in America before Columbus?

If you're black and making these arguments then you are an idiot. White academia cannot be trusted. We have to trust our own academics like Ivan Van Sertima that the white establishemt ignore despite all the overwhelming proof he has published showing a significant black presence in America before Columbus.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
What debate? Your two posts I've read thus far have zero content in them to debate. All you've done thus far is make claims you can't support.

All my claims as seen in many threads have support. I post pictures and links.
I know you're trying to save face by posting these responses..but let me repeat

If you disagree with post #611 in this thread, or anything I've written in this thread, you are more than welcome to counter it or engage in a debate.
Chances are you won't take up that offer though..and everybody reading this knows why.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you're trying to save face by posting these responses..but let me repeat

What is post #611?

I ain't reading through this whole thread trying to find your bullsh1t.

Post your best argument right now against the prescene of black people in the Americas before Columbus and I'll murder you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he is wrong...all you gotta do is a DNA test on old human remains to prove that Black people were in the Americas

All you gotta do is a DNA test on the descendants of the Olmecs or Mayans

All you gotta do is find one journal of some conquistador that says...these people say that they are Africans

All you gotta do is find one African tribe that says their people went to the Americas

Ivan Van Sertima position is...Olmecs and etc had mummies and pyramids and their sculptures look like Black people...so Black people must have came here...and taught them...

No shyt it isn't gonna be accepted lol...

Both those things happened and been posted many times in many other threads. I've posted quotes from Columbus and other European explorers from that era saying they saw "negroes" in the Americas.

Also the story of Mansa Abu-Bakr (brother of the more famous Mansa Musa) and the Mali Empire making their expeditions to the Americas are well documented on both sides of the Atlantic. The groits of the Mali Empire still tell stories of Mansa Abu-Bakr making his journey across the Atlantic.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he is wrong...all you gotta do is a DNA test on old human remains to prove that Black people were in the Americas

All you gotta do is a DNA test on the descendants of the Olmecs or Mayans

With regard to the DNA argument, all I have to tell you is that even geneticists will tell you that trying to determine ancestry going back that far with DNA is silly. DNA testing only works for the first couple of generations. Why? Because the farther back you go, the number of ancestors each of us have multiplies exponentially.

For example, if we go back 30 generations (which is roughly 1000 years), then we EACH have over 1 million ancestors.

The DNA tests only tell you about 2 of those over 1 million ancestors. That is why trying to use DNA testing to determine your ancestry is so stupid.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
What is post #611?

I ain't reading through this whole thread trying to find your bullsh1t.

Post your best argument right now against the prescene of black people in the Americas before Columbus and I'll murder you.
What is post #611? Well, YOUR post that I'm quoting is post #641...but if you're going with the "I'm not reading this WHOLE thread trying to find it" excuse....I'll give that out and let you cop that plea.

In fact I'll even let you cop the straw man argument that you're posting here....challenging me to support a claim that you've not seen me write here.
What you and others are doing is taking evidence of Africans circumnavigating the entire globe...and turning that into something else.

Instead of the logical view that explorers/sailors from Africa arrived, were absorbed into the gene pool of local indigenous people , and left cultural markers (language, art, plants native to their regions of Africa) ....people expand that to....when the Spaniards arrived there was a significant African population in the Americas. They expand it further to say that the numbers of the slave trade are inflated....and that the Spanish,Dutch,Portuguese, French, and English just enslaved the Africans who were already here.....spared the other indigenous people who were here ....and made up the shipping records that documented the trade, made up the numerous slave dungeons that exist along the coast of West Africa..and implanted West African ethnic group DNA into Blacks in the diaspora.

Go sit down somewhere.