B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
:rudy: but they have this around
slave+hair.png

THE fukk IS THAT?
look it up
:gucci:
what do we just google "picture of burnt cotton"?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Real intelligence breeds humility from the realization that there's always more to learn.

In essence the opposite of your smarter than thou mentality.

Caring everyone else basic I cute.
:francis:
Believing any mainstream standard issue Story
On face value isn't intelligence

Although going with the status quo gives the perception of knowing

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
You're brainwashed.

You have no creditable sources.

Since you don't believe in research done by professionals, next time let a random YouTube person talk you into hanging with posionous reptiles.

You don't believe in professionals so dont go to any professional person for anything.

Because creditable facts, skills and experience don't matter to you.
:manny:
My sources aren't from youtube

Try again:leostare:

And if you beleive the same exact we weren't anything until the white man came with superior tech to transport millions, lol,.... Then okay..... Okay:hubie:

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
That's the problem with this Black conscious conservatism...these nikkas be making up alternative historical facts that doesn't even collaborate information that we know about the world...

Like if slavery never existed...what the fukk was Harriet Tubman and Frederick Douglass was doing...

Then these nikkas make White people seem all powerful like White people made up the slave trade and shyt...for hundreds of years...
Worst of all, there is no shortage of black political thought and anti-colonial anti-racist history that ACTUALLY HAPPENED but no one wants to learn about...

George and Jonathan Jackson
Robert F Williams
Mumia Abu-Jamal
Dhoruba Bin Wahad and the Panther 21
the global history of the BPP in Algeria, in Palestine...
revolutionary movements in Burkina Faso, Guinea Bissau, Lumumba....

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
For the record, I don't think we can beleive the Dinosaur story BOB is talking about either. Much of what we know about them is speculation
Many of the construction of fossils is guesswork
Most of their so called behavior patterns are guess work
Their arrival and extinction are guesses.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
:manny:
My sources aren't from youtube

Try again:leostare:

And if you beleive the same exact we weren't anything until the white man came with superior tech to transport millions, lol,.... Then okay..... Okay:hubie:
It you even cared to look there are black historians and scientists who created and contributed important things to society.

You are the only idiot who thinks people of color had nothing to do with modern science and politics and the white man created every thing on his own.

That is what your inferring. :mjpls: Don't be slick about it.

If you have any knowledge of American History you would know blacks played a important part in the profession of medicine, science, philosophy and politics.

But you clearly get your sources from random dudes in head dresses on YouTube.

Or you are a troll :sas2: :mjpls:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
so you're an Arab
who are you to tell us what our history is?
First off

Im pure Nubian, & yall Pure p*ssy elevating these White Devils they way yall doing Up in this Thread.:francis:

2nd, I know that for the majority of amerikan history black Amerikans were Brainwashed into thinking they were less than and believing the Whole story that crakkers gave us. Until some black people, mainly black muslims and Garvey said different, & a few before them. That's the root of knowing our history- not clowns like BOB or people like you all who think anything the white man says is God.

3rd- Do you believe the majority of black people arrived by slave ship- a hundred million, or do you know there was a significant black presence in the Amerikas? My mothers family was slaves in the us, is how I can say something on the subject.

Fyi arab isn't a race.:usure:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
It you even cared to look there are black historians and scientists who created and contributed important things to society.

You are the only idiot who thinks people of color had nothing to do with modern science and politics and the white man created every thing on his own.

That is what your inferring. :mjpls: Don't be slick about it.

If you have any knowledge of American History you would know blacks played a important part in the profession of medicine, science, philosophy and politics.

But you clearly get your sources from random dudes in head dresses on YouTube.

Or you are a troll :sas2: :mjpls:
You're bringing up science, math, chemistry n shyt.... When we are only speaking on a Fraction of history.

I'm well aware of our contributions to history. This slave area is very small spot in history and the narrative on that has Mostly Been controlled and directed by Caucasians, thats a fact. It happens to be an area thats gleefully pushed on all media and universally agreed on by the mainstream.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
For the record, I don't think we can beleive the Dinosaur story BOB is talking about either. Much of what we know about them is speculation
Many of the construction of fossils is guesswork
Most of their so called behavior patterns are guess work
Their arrival and extinction are guesses.
So you clearly don't understand or know about carbon dating?

Did you even go to a public school? :dwillhuh:
Seriously, did you graduate high school or pass your standardize test?