B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fights that break out in these types of threads. :mjlol:
I haven't read this thread but I seriously want to know why this is 30 pages

What are brehs in here disputing? Cause I imagine if its 30 pages, brehs are disputing something.

What is it? Cause it couldn't possibly be that they are debating the foolishness that BOB is proposing

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
So you clearly don't understand or know about carbon dating?

Did you even go to a public school? :dwillhuh:
Seriously, did you graduate high school or pass your standardize test?
So usa Public schools are the High standard for the world now:mjlol:

I went to school then went to college on academic scholarship. Just because I dont agree with something doesn't mean I don't understand it:francis:

(Ntm carbon dating isn't a reliable way to Guess about something millions of yrs old .... Even 99k yrs or 200k yrs is way out the question:francis:)

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
You're bringing up science, math, chemistry n shyt.... When we are only speaking on a Fraction of history.

I'm well aware of our contributions to history. This slave area is very small spot in history and the narrative on that has Mostly Been controlled and directed by Caucasians, thats a fact. It happens to be an area thats gleefully pushed on all media and universally agreed on by the mainstream.
Again this slave era has not been controlled by cacs.

It's actually underrepresented and black historians are plenty in the field. They don't get the recognition because of the subject and people like you who deny their years of research or knowledge.

Because real history is something your scared of. It makes you uncomfortable :sas1:why is that?

A lot of people like you who don't read don't have a true understanding of slavery.

Actual academic history actually favors black American people. They are the moral ground in a lot of American history.

You don't even read the stuff you criticize. :mjlol:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Again this slave era has not been controlled by cacs.

It's actually underrepresented and black historians are plenty in the field. They don't get the recognition because of the subject and people like you who deny their years of research or knowledge.

Because real history is something your scared of. It maked you uncomfortable :sas1:why is that?

A lot of people like you who don't read don't have a true understanding of slavery.

Actual academic history actually favors black American people. They are the moral ground in a lot of American history.

You don't even read the stuff you criticize. :mjlol:
I think

Its okay to be more proud of our history pre slavery and after than during:manny:

And their (the black historians) starting point of research was? For the most part They were initially educated by who? Did they have the limitless resources and info we have now? If a black man agrees with the Standard Cac story does that make it more valid?

I beg to differ:hubie:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I think

Its okay to be more proud of our history pre slavery and after than during:manny:

And their (the black historians) starting point of research was? For the most part They were initially educated by who? Did they have the limitless resources and info we have now? If a black man agrees with the Standard Cac story does that make it more valid?

I beg to differ:hubie:
Historians don't even make claims like that.
They back it up with primary sources, secondary sources, Studies and science.

I majored in History. You can't just go around making claims with no sources.