B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

Daps
Black people were the first people to walk the Earth, dummy.

we literally birthed other races by migrating to different areas of different climates.

That doesn't make the aborignal people of the Americas black. :pachaha:

I don’t think anyone is claiming that in here, well if they did I missed it. Could be that there were black people here who traveled here on they’re own, using they’re own ships , before the slave trade.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Nah breeeeeeeeeeeeh!

That’s too easy and logical.

What happened was the flying boat slave ships transformed into birds. These birds took the form of the American Eagle so that’s why the bald eagle is a symbol of American “freedom”.

See my brother it is a play on words, the same slave ships became birds of freedom when they first flew over the Appalachian mountains and spotted the first natives whom were all Hebrew black Italian Cherokees. One of the chiefs of these natives was called Ramsis, and he built the pyramids of Giza in what is not called Vermont, but was later shipped to Africa as a way to confuse us to believe Africans built things brother.
facts!:laff::bow: dap +rep

egg

Banned
Daps
Can't you all just ignore bob as a troll/attention seeker. He's obviously trying to get some publicity anyway he can

King Jae

Banned
Daps
View media item 5400. Yeah... Bobby Ray on that DMT kick...my great great gmom was a slave from Ghana...my family down south still lives on the plantation land we was slaves on... remember seeing grooves in tree branches where they hung my rebellious ancestors....seen evidence with my own two eyes...special snowflake syndrome strikes again....

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You agents are funny. Im a cac when Im telling black people that the land they stand on, the land cacs stole, belongs to them :mjlol:

Yall needa try harder, surely your bosses expect better shilling than this...

A cac calling an actual black person an agent

TheColi.com :skip:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
:mjlol:

Careful what set up claim. Rolling with the flat Earthers who is now denying slavery happened
I dont think the earth is flat or that slavery never happened:manny:

:hubie:i just know you brainwashed "standard cac story" nikkas are basic.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
The majority of you on this post are more Proud of Slavery
Than you are of Actual Great black accomplishments

Lol, yall love the fact that slavery happened... Repping it like a set. "M m my peoples was some slaves too":jbhmm: "the white man was so great that Over a 100 million of us eas brought here and Bam! That There is the whole trufff"

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
41K0S6ANYEL.jpg

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
The majority of you on this post are more Proud of Slavery
Than you are of Actual Great black accomplishments

Lol, yall love the fact that slavery happened... Repping it like a set. "M m my peoples was some slaves too":jbhmm: "the white man was so great that Over a 100 million of us eas brought here and Bam! That There is the whole trufff"
Sorry but aren’t you a Sudanese Arab?

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps

You're brainwashed.

You have no creditable sources.

Since you don't believe in research done by professionals, next time let a random YouTube person talk you into hanging with posionous reptiles.

You don't believe in professionals so dont go to any professional person for anything.

Because creditable facts, skills and experience don't matter to you.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Real intelligence breeds humility from the realization that there's always more to learn.

In essence the opposite of your smarter than thou mentality.

Caling everyone else basic is cute.

Last edited: