B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
This dude probably have a coli account. He's a flat earther too from the video I'm guessing. Some of it is true though. A lot of hoteps started off scamming and some still do.
What's your thoughts on this brehs

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
First off

Im pure Nubian, & yall Pure p*ssy elevating these White Devils they way yall doing Up in this Thread.:francis:

2nd, I know that for the majority of amerikan history black Amerikans were Brainwashed into thinking they were less than and believing the Whole story that crakkers gave us. Until some black people, mainly black muslims and Garvey said different, & a few before them. That's the root of knowing our history- not clowns like BOB or people like you all who think anything the white man says is God.

3rd- Do you believe the majority of black people arrived by slave ship- a hundred million, or do you know there was a significant black presence in the Amerikas? My mothers family was slaves in the us, is how I can say something on the subject.

Fyi arab isn't a race.:usure:
So now your an Arab Native American :mjlol:

I was going to go back with you Habibi but I’m not going to bother. My people are from Africa. You ranting about elevating white people (you’re the only one who mentioned them) tells a lot of you.

Good day akh

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
You're fukking wrong.

So you mean to tell me.. SLAVE SHIPS were the only way black people got here??

you DO know the first MAN/WOMAN was black.. right?

you DO know at one point all of these land masses were connected....

so .. do i need to go further?

lmao at 'fukking wrong"

you sound like a CRACKER ASS CRACKER :pacspit:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
So now your an Arab Native American :mjlol:

I was going to go back with you Habibi but I’m not going to bother. My people are from Africa. You ranting about elevating white people (you’re the only one who mentioned them) tells a lot of you.

Good day akh

:picard:I'm just a black man

I never say I'm Arab or Native Amerikan... If we talk technicalities these are White boxes you wanna put me in:stopitslime:

But I am just whatever I am:yeshrug:

:camby:you dont know anything about yourself, just what your slave masters have told you

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Historians don't even make claims like that.
They back it up with primary sources, secondary sources, Studies and science.

I majored in History. You can't just go around making claims with no sources.
This is you:mjgrin:

When you discover these "primary" sources

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I haven't read this thread but I seriously want to know why this is 30 pages

What are brehs in here disputing? Cause I imagine if its 30 pages, brehs are disputing something.

What is it? Cause it couldn't possibly be that they are debating the foolishness that BOB is proposing
Brehs arguing if the Atlantic Slave Trade actually happened. When people bring up links to slave ships, testimonies and what not, some are basically saying if you don't believe the youtube link in OP, why should I believe your link?

Confirmation bias really.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don’t understand this whole we are native to America stuff. Why do you guys think that the people would forget something like that? it would be damn near impossible for that to happen in such a short time period.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Climate don’t change race fam, you have much to learn

i disagree with this...

i think... THINK... that if lets say 30 people.. not related.. all brown.. no one light skin.. came from africa migrated to a colder climate and over 100000 years i feel their skin tone would begin to lighten.. almost like you have alot of black people that get "Pale" when they go up north or during the winter.. just my thoughts..