B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
As a Haitian it is fully acknowledged among our people that the Tainos were the aboriginal people of the island before Columbus came.

immediately after the revolution we even renamed the French colony of "Saint Domingue" to what the Tainos actually called the island :when they were alive: Ayiti.

That's how extensive the knowledge was about the actual natives.

You can actually see this with several other caribbean countries. Jamaica is a Taino name, for instance.

Haitians don't think there were "black indians" already or whatever kind of shyt you conspiracy theorists are spewing. :gucci:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Idk about all that BOB but blacks were def here long before the Native Americans, they have found bones in America with DNA that matches the Australoids in AU aka the first man. Not even to mention the Olmec civilization with over 60 ft deep occupation layer which is thousands of years before Maya, Aztec and all them Asian based Indians even came over. So it's not hard to fathom that there were already black people here when the cacs came over.

Black people were the first people to walk the Earth, dummy.

we literally birthed other races by migrating to different areas of different climates.

That doesn't make the aborignal people of the Americas black. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
If he was saying that there were blacks already here then I won't argue that. But to flat out say there wasn't an actual slave trade is idiotic. There was but they purposely don't speak on the blacks that were already inhabiting the Americas.

Nobody really can prove the full truth but its true that many of us were here before slavery
You guys are also idiots. :russ:

I'm grouping you dumbasses with B.o.B.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
After all his ancestors went through. All they suffered. The injustices. The fear. The separation of families, loved ones, tribes. The loss of identity. The centuries of abuse, murder, rape and countless other atrocities. The displacement of millions.

And this dude looks at some poorly drawn and labeled maps and claims it all never happened? On top of his claims that the very Earth we live upon is a fukking single layer DVD?

For shame, B.O.B.
For shame.

I'm glad I never fukked with his corny music :scusthov:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
@Concerning VIolence
Says he knows history better than the rest of us because hes Hatian...

:dahell::mjlol:

Yall taking Zoes too far in the coli breh...
Im from Jersey son i grew up with and did dirt with Haitians Sak Pase
But chill dog
:gucci: