B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I didnt come talking about the indigenous people of America being black in a "post your pic" thread. So Im not sure why the first thing we get to, is posting pics of each other. But like I said, we can do a month/permanent ban bet if its that serious. Since you wont take it there because you're only sidestepping the issue, I'll just keep it on the topic
Anyone notice a pattern yet Coli

:russ:

You are now the 9th anonymous troll to offer me up a corny race ban bet , when I ask something simple as “show me who you are, black or white, so we can have a honest non-trolling debate”

Out of the like 9 people who have offered me ban bets since September, only 1 person actually posted a pic for a real debate I think. That leaves me to believe that y’all nikkahs don’t actually want to debate.

You just want to troll anonymously for attention or hope I get banned so you won’t actually have to debate me.

Either way it is corny. Come on son. Y’all suppose to be black MEN.:francis:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Wait. Is Flat Earth suggesting slavery did not happen OR that it was only 250 years?

Both are completely ridiculous statement, not based on any historic fact

‘You ever seen a slaveship?’ may very well be the dumbest thing ever written in a social media caption.

Dude is not one of us. He is a complete disgrace for his family.

What’s next? ‘Racism is a false flag operation’

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:russ: now you wanna switch up
You asked for the slave ships!!!

How did I switch up?? Yuh dumb ass was asking for slave ships and telling people the trans Atlantic slave trade didn’t exists. It’s you that has change his tune on that

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
"They say slavery lasted 400 years but America only been around for 250" Smart dumb nikka overload:deadmanny:

Jesus.

Dude doesn’t realize that bones/fossils last far longer than wood. Like exponentially longer. And there were never slave-specific ships. They took existing cargo ships and just modified it to hold a ton of people. After these ships wore down they simply scrapped them and got new shyt.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Nah breeeeeeeeeeeeh!

That’s too easy and logical.

What happened was the flying boat slave ships transformed into birds. These birds took the form of the American Eagle so that’s why the bald eagle is a symbol of American “freedom”.

See my brother it is a play on words, the same slave ships became birds of freedom when they first flew over the Appalachian mountains and spotted the first natives whom were all Hebrew black Italian Cherokees. One of the chiefs of these natives was called Ramsis, and he built the pyramids of Giza in what is not called Vermont, but was later shipped to Africa as a way to confuse us to believe Africans built things brother.
:deadrose:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Jesus.

Dude doesn’t realize that bones/fossils last far longer than wood. Like exponentially longer. And there were never slave-specific ships. They took existing cargo ships and just modified it to hold a ton of people. After these ships wore down they simply scrapped them and got new shyt.
Let these smart dumb nikkahs and alt right trolls eat:laff:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I don’t believe him... The Rockefeller produced history books told me otherwise... I’ll listen to my 1% overlords on this one, BOB.....

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Anyone notice a pattern yet Coli

:russ:

You are now the 9th anonymously troll to offer me up a corny race ban bet , when I ask something simple as “show me who you are, black or white, so we can have a honest non-trolling debate”

Out of the like 9 people who have offered me ban bets since September, only 1 person actually posted a pic for a real debate I think. That leaves me to believe that y’all nikkahs don’t actually want to debate.

You just want to troll anonymously for attention or hope I get banned so you won’t actually have to debate me.

Either way it is corny. Come on son. Y’all suppose to be black MEN.:francis:

Why would someone post their picture simply to debate you when they could just, you know, debate? This is sideshow stuff to hide the fact that you dont know what you're talking about...

I came in the thread discussing the topic and you're making up side motives for me doing so instead of dealing with what I said straight up.. If anyone's trolling its you...Not everyone wants to post their face on a forum and especially not to simply talk to one person, who I assume is a male. Deal with what I said or admit you cant and keep it moving...

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

Based on the comments and the Moroccan flag emoji.. he believes black people are from Morrocco and that.. they were never slaves..?

Really hard to decipher the ramblings of a person like this: grabs a video of someone using very selective information (random map) to prove a point and randomly suggests there was no slavery..

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Jesus.

:mjgrin: can you show the directory of theses new ships:mjpls: since the old one broke down:mjgrin:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
And there were never slave-specific ships. They took existing cargo ships and just modified it to hold a ton of people. After these ships wore down they simply scrapped them and got new shyt.

Yet you have no source for any of this.

Yet we do have sources for people (cacs mind you) saying and/or showing that blacks were in America before them. Funny how that works huh?