B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This is what is so stupid about everyone being able to video record and post on the internet

Just because you think something up in your mind and personal opinion doesn't mean it's meant to be for the world to know
Everyone thinks they know it all maan

It's those messiah complex nikkas out there

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
That's basically what Lord Jamar said in the video I posted a while back.

I saw it but didn't click yet, breh.

Too busy trying to give some light to these brainwashed nikkas polluting the thread.

This is not new knowledge.

Anybody that has been privileged to read the teachings of Noble Drew Ali (or any of the organizations that use his teachings without giving proper credit....NOI....or using them to mislead the poor and uneducated of our people.......MSTA/any other "moorish" offshoots) is already very well aware that there were "black" nations on what is now American soil, well before the first European cac stepped foot in the Western Hemisphere.

Does that mean they were indigenous to the land?

Nope.

But we did sail here repeatedly, and established fair trade and treaties with other groups of people, that gave us lands in this territory well before the first European settlers arrived.

The only way that Europeans could really establish this territory as their own was to trick, use terrorism, or straight up warfare, to take those lands from the black folks and other native nations, who were the rightful owners of the lands they wanted for their own.

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

Too busy trying to give some light to these brainwashed nikkas polluting the thread.

Anybody that has been privileged to read the teachings of Noble Drew Ali (or any of the organizations that use his teachings without giving proper credit....NOI....or using them to mislead the poor and uneducated of our people.......MSTA/any other "moorish" offshoots) is already very well aware that there were "black" nations on what is now US land, well before the first European cac stepped foot in the Western Hemisphere.

Nope.

But we did sail here repeatedly, and established fair trade and treaties with other groups of people, that gave us lands in this territory before the European settlers arrived.

The only way that Europeans could really establish this territory as their own was to trick, use terrorism, or straight up warfare, to take those lands from the black folks and other native nations, who were the rightful owners of the lands they wanted for their own.
This is in basic history books you idiot. That is not what BoB or you other lunatics are saying.

Y’all saying you didn’t desend from slaves and slavery never existed. Y’all literally started the thread asking where the slave ships at and that Morocco was next to California or some dumb shyt. That is what you co-signing.

It is already known black people had long sailed here. There is black art and statues all over the Americas. You ain’t telling people anything that isn’t already in textbooks.

What’s not in textbooks is the dumb idea that the trans Atlantic slave trade never existed and that AAs are not decedent of African slaves, but all native Indians. The black people who survived the plague of white Americans came through slavery and from African stock.
This dream that you are some cheeroke is embarrassing.

Jamaica still has our natives in pretty good numbers but not even most selfhating dumbass is stupid enough to say slavery never happened and we are all Taino Indians and not Africans descendent of slaves who fought for our freedom

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

Anybody that has been privileged to read the teachings of Noble Drew Ali (or any of the organizations that use his teachings without giving proper credit....NOI....or using them to mislead the poor and uneducated of our people.......MSTA/any other "moorish" offshoots) is already very well aware that there were "black" nations on what is now American soil, well before the first European cac stepped foot in the Western Hemisphere.

Nope.

But we did sail here repeatedly, and established fair trade and treaties with other groups of people, that gave us lands in this territory well before the first European settlers arrived.

exactly!we telling them we're more then slaves, these nikkas get emotional like we'ere taking away slavery, which is sad when you think about it

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You not saying anything new:

Of course not. The lies you're spouting is whats new, the truth has always been true :yeshrug:

This is the part that I ask you to post a picture so that I know that I’m indeed debating a white or black person. I hope you can actually be a real man and post it, unlike the rest of these anonymously trolling ass girls.

You asking me to post a picture means that this:

I really want to get into this debate seriously

Is a lie. If you wanted to debate seriously you'd get into what I said and not ask me to post a pic. Unless you're willing to do a ban bet, Im keeping it on the topic and not the sidestuff you want to turn it into...

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
This is in basic history books you idiot. That is not what BoB or you other lunatics are saying.

Y’all saying you didn’t desend from slaves and slavery never existed. Y’all literally started the thread asking where the slave ships at and that Morocco was next to California or some dumb shyt. That is what you co-signing.

It is already known black people had long sailed here. There is black art and statues all over the Americas. You ain’t telling people anything that isn’t already in textbooks.

What’s not in textbooks is the dumb idea that the trans Atlantic slave trade never existed and that AAs are not decedent of African slaves, but all native Indians.

Jamaica still has our natives in pretty good numbers but not even most selfhating dumbass is stupid enough to say slavery never happened and we are all Taino Indians and not Africans descendent of slaves who fought for our freedom

:gucci:

The bolded is just silly.

And I literally just responded to and agreed with a post that specifically said, "we aren't in here agreeing with Bob." :martin:

Are you really retarded, breh? :ohhh:

Keep it funky, and I'll apologize for the jokes. :francis:

That's not how I get down. :hubie:
I'm sitting here trying to figure out how in the world you got such a crazy post/dap ratio. :dwillhuh:

We buying daps on the coli now?:jbhmm:

Or y'all just donating daps on some Jerry's Kids shyt? :patrice:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

What’s not in textbooks is the dumb idea that the trans Atlantic slave trade never existed and that AAs are not decedent of African slaves, but all native Indians. The black people who survived the plague of white Americans came through slavery and from African stock.
This dream that you are some cheeroke is embarrassing.

:russ: now you wanna switch up

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
exactly!we telling them we're more then slaves, these nikkas get emotional like we'ere taking away slavery, which is sad when you think about it
Ofcourse we were more than slaves stupid. Our history started way before the trans Atlantic slave trade.

None of this changes the fact that the black Americans that survived to this point are decedents of the African slaves. All these other black people you talking about are almost all long gone. we have always been more than slaves, but you are the decedents of the slaves who came from Africa and were the only black people strong enough to survive up to this point.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
this nikka needs to be taken behind a building and gracefully domepieced with a silencer fitted burner; Throw some ice on his corpse and tell'em this for the nicest emcee

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Whoa.

One thing at a time.

Post a pic or a video, so I know that you at least a man and you are serious about what you saying and not just trolling for attention.

Then we can get into a real serious debate with numbers and good info

I didnt come talking about the indigenous people of America being black in a "post your pic" thread. So Im not sure why the first thing we get to, is posting pics of each other. But like I said, we can do a month/permanent ban bet if its that serious. Since you wont take it there because you're only sidestepping the issue, I'll just keep it on the topic

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:gucci:

The bolded is just silly.

And I literally just responded to and agreed with a post that specifically said, "we aren't in here agreeing with Bob." :martin:

Are you really retarded, breh? :ohhh:

Keep it funky, and I'll apologize for the jokes. :francis:

That's not how I get down. :hubie:
I'm sitting here trying to figure out how in the world you got such a crazy post/dap ratio. :dwillhuh:

We buying daps on the coli now?:jbhmm:

Or y'all just donating daps on some Jerry's Kids shyt? :patrice:
Corny .

Smart dumb boy here cares about internet daps and reps.

Nerd won’t even show himself.

You are a typical Coli troll for real.