B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
You agents are showing yourselves :mjlol:

Actually quite the contrary, The fact you didnt even catch the reference (that i wont even bother to explain) say more about your odds of being an "agent"

lol, check my post history, you'll see full and well that I hate each and every last one of you thin lipped, pale faced, wet moose smellin muthafukas.

fukk outta fakkit, you not even using the Cac accusation card properly, tryna sniff me out i'm like the one. FOH junior.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
He’s fukkin right, y’all keep callin yourselves slaves when we were prisoners of war

That changes the whole narrative
Y’all love cac history that much don’t u?

African Americans at Jamestown - Historic Jamestowne Part of Colonial National Historical Park (U.S. National Park Service)

Those "20 and some odd African slaves", were Moors who were at war with the crown of Spain during the time that the last Moors were banished from Spain in 1614.

They were captured by the Spanish at sea, then captured from the Spanish by the English, who were also at war with Spain at the time, arrived at Point Comfort, Virginia (Hampton, VA today) in 1619, then some were sent to Jamestown.

All that Pirates of the Caribbean bullshyt was us.

We are the "pirates" that raided the British and Spanish ships under the name of the Moroccan crown, after they repeatedly violated several treaties over these lands and waterways.

Antonio and Isabella (African slaves :mjlol:) gave birth to the "first black baby" (according to cacs) in America, William Tucker.

My ancestor.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Based on the comments and the Moroccan flag emoji.. he believes black people are from Morrocco and that.. they were never slaves..?

Really hard to decipher the ramblings of a person like this: grabs a video of someone using very selective information (random map) to prove a point and randomly suggests there was no slavery..

Vague pseudo-prophetic things know it alls on the internet do. Treating knowledge like you gotta be a part of some Mysteries group so they can feel special.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:mjgrin: can you show the directory of theses new ships:mjpls: since the old one broke down:mjgrin:
:snoop: Yes @Michael's Black Son send a text message to your zombie granddad from 15th century and tell him to tell the zombie crew chief to send those digital pictures of the immaculate records he kept of every piece of wood that he recycled into new projects.

We all know recycle has always been a popular idea and since we keep such great records now of everything that recycle and reuse in our own homes and workplaces, I’m sure it will be simple to find in the 15th century:snoop:

Superstar
Daps
this is like a version of how you guys say marrying out will result in white descendants denying u existed out of shame. now some AAs acting like slave ancestors didn't exist due to shame.

i'm not ashamed some of my ancestors were slaves. anyone who is ashamed is a victim blamer. slavery was very difficult and it must have taken a lot of mental strength and faith to go on day by day.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
African Americans at Jamestown - Historic Jamestowne Part of Colonial National Historical Park (U.S. National Park Service)

Those "20 and some odd African slaves", were Moors who were at war with the crown of Spain during the time that the last Moors were banished from Spain in 1614.

They were captured by the Spanish at sea, then captured from the Spanish by the English, who were also at war with Spain at the time, and arrived at Point Comfort, Virginia (Hampton, VA today) in 1619, then some were sent to Jamestown.

All that Pirates of the Caribbean bullshyt was us.

We are the "pirates" that raided the British and Spanish ships under the name of the Moroccan crown, after they repeatedly violated several treaties over these lands and waterways.
“We”:mjlol:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
@tuckdog in here saying his Ancestors were Will Turner and Bootstrap Bill:laff:

Mental illness really a problem in the black community. I really gotta finish my PHD:laff: imma make a fortune on some of y’all alone.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Yet you have no source for any of this.

Yet we do have sources for people (cacs mind you) saying and/or showing that blacks were in America before them. Funny how that works huh?
:mjgrin: can you show the directory of theses new ships:mjpls: since the old one broke down:mjgrin:

Don’t play dumb. This fool BOB is specially referencing slavery in America, not the existing of Africans in North America prior to the slave trade. And while there may not be intact WOODEN ships that would’ve easily deteriorated after being in the damn water their entire existence, there are ship manifests, slave leaders and the actually goddamn chains that were used to bind them to the interior of these ships. All of this exists not only in North America but in large parts of South America (Brazil) and Central America along with Caribbean islands.

African transatlantic slave relics aren’t rare finds considering the sheer volume of humans that were forcibly transported. And while you won’t find intact ships, when these things sank or were scrapped, their remnants washed ashore or were simply repurposed since wood was the primary (and cheap) source of building material (concrete wasn’t invtented until the fukking 1840s)

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:snoop: Yes @Michael's Black Son send a text message to your zombie granddad from 15th century and tell him to tell the zombie crew chief to send those digital pictures of the immaculate records he kept of every piece of wood that he recycled into new projects.

We all know recycle has always been a popular idea and since we keep such great records now of everything that recycle and reuse in our own homes and workplaces, I’m sure it will be simple to find in the 15th century:snoop:

:laff: this nikka aggy!!!

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Actually quite the contrary, The fact you didnt even catch the reference (that i wont even bother to explain) say more about your odds of being an "agent"

lol, check my post history, you'll see full and well that I hate each and every last one of you thin lipped, pale faced, wet moose smellin muthafukas.

fukk outta fakkit, you not even using the Cac accusation card properly, tryna sniff me out i'm like the one. FOH junior.

Maybe you caught a stray breh, if so my bad :hubie:

But the way I read it was that you dont agree with his opinion and worse, thought he should be killed. Dont know the reference but first assumed it was a incomplete rap lyric..

Either way, agents can be white, black, brown, yellow, red etc... Everyone has been confederate in my people's downfall so when I see BS, Imma try to call it out :yeshrug:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Don’t play dumb. This fool BOB is specially referencing slavery in America, not the existing of Africans in North America prior to the slave trade. And while there may not be intact WOODEN ships that would’ve easily deteriorated after being in the damn water their entire existence, there are ship manifests, slave leaders and the actually goddamn chains that were used to bind them to the interior of these ships. All of this exists not only in North America but in large parts of South America (Brazil) and Central America along with Caribbean islands.

African transatlantic slave relics aren’t rare finds considering the sheer volume of humans that were forcibly transported. And while you won’t find intact ships, when these things sank or were scrapped, their remnants washed ashore or were simply repurposed since wood was the primary (and cheap) source of building material (concrete wasn’t invtented until the fukking 1840s)

i have been told you dont agree with bob. cac have all the artifacts because they love to steal and hoard and you telling me we dont have one intact slave ship, ONE. there are many historic wooden ships that are found in intact.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You in here saying that the entire black diaspora were slaves of African decesent, but somehow AAs have always been in America and were never slaves from Africa.

You and your trolls are literally trying distance yourself from the African motherland and the rest of the black slave descendent diaspora.

But I’m the one dividing:mjlol:?

You are spitting on your ancestors struggle and my ancestors as well. You are claiming not to even be African. Get the fukk outta here with that bullshyte

I did not say that. Don't twist my words for daps.. I fukks wit u but don't do that bruh.... Stay with your weak ass "ooooooohhhhhh Caribbean bruhs you gon take this" shyt.. Not me bruh.. I don't participate in your wet foot dry foot shytl games.. Try the next one