B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Don’t play dumb. This fool BOB is specially referencing slavery in America, not the existing of Africans in North America prior to the slave trade. And while there may not be intact WOODEN ships that would’ve easily deteriorated after being in the damn water their entire existence, there are ship manifests, slave leaders and the actually goddamn chains that were used to bind them to the interior of these ships. All of this exists not only in North America but in large parts of South America (Brazil) and Central America along with Caribbean islands.

African transatlantic slave relics aren’t rare finds considering the sheer volume of humans that were forcibly transported. And while you won’t find intact ships, when these things sank or were scrapped, their remnants washed ashore or were simply repurposed since wood was the primary (and cheap) source of building material (concrete wasn’t invtented until the fukking 1840s)

I assumed he meant that Millions upon millions of Africans werent brought to America on slave ships. That I agree with. Slavery not happening at all? I dont agree with that. And I didnt hear him say that in the video nor did the other person in the video say that so Im not sure why thats a point of discussion.

The main point is all you're doing is speculation. You dont know what happened to the slave ships or where they went so you made up some speculative reason as to what happened. You have no source for what you're saying and its evident when you returned empty handed...

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Don’t play dumb. This fool BOB is specially referencing slavery in America, not the existing of Africans in North America prior to the slave trade. And while there may not be intact WOODEN ships that would’ve easily deteriorated after being in the damn water their entire existence, there are ship manifests, slave leaders and the actually goddamn chains that were used to bind them to the interior of these ships. All of this exists not only in North America but in large parts of South America (Brazil) and Central America along with Caribbean islands.

African transatlantic slave relics aren’t rare finds considering the sheer volume of humans that were forcibly transported. And while you won’t find intact ships, when these things sank or were scrapped, their remnants washed ashore or were simply repurposed since wood was the primary (and cheap) source of building material (concrete wasn’t invtented until the fukking 1840s)

Yup, can trace a lot of nikkas in Brazil back to São Tomé.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I assumed he meant that Millions upon millions of Africans werent brought to America on slave ships. That I agree with. Slavery not happening at all? I dont agree with that. And I didnt hear him say that in the video nor did the other person in the video say that so Im not sure why thats a point of discussion.

The main point is all you're doing is speculation. You dont know what happened to the slave ships or where they went so you made up some speculative reason as to what happened. You have no source for what you're saying and its evident when you returned empty handed...

:laff: he's going to get mad!

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I did not say that. Don't twist my words for daps.. I fukks wit u but don't do that bruh.... Stay with your weak ass "ooooooohhhhhh Caribbean bruhs you gon take this" shyt.. Not me bruh.. I don't participate in your wet foot dry foot shytl games.. Try the next one
I don’t give a Shyte about Jamaican or American tribalism and if you fukked with me then you would know that.

If nikkahs came in this thread and said “black people were here before slavery” that is a totally different argument than “he’s right” when this moron BoB is talking about the Trans Atlantic slave trade never existing.

I can’t let fukkery like that go unchecked. That Shyte sounds crazy, you can’t even flirt with nonsensical Shyte like that. You entitled to your opinion but ain’t nobody black just gonna let that opinion rock unchallenged.

Daps
@tuckdog in here saying his Ancestors were Will Turner and Bootstrap Bill:laff:

Mental illness really a problem in the black community. I really gotta finish my PHD:laff: imma make a fortune on some of y’all alone.
It ain’t mental illness breh. You should calm all that extra shyt down a notch . These “smart dumb nikkas” at they’re core, are just brehs questioning what they have been taught. Speaking for myself, I only know of what has been passed down by my grandmother, my known history stops at my great great grandfather, beyond that I have to turn to ancestory.com and you have to take that info with a grain of salt. I had an uncle or something that years ago traveled to Africa and supposedly put a book together tracing my family back, but that info was lost during a fire :francis:

Fact is, I don’t know many people who know any of they’re history as far as slavery, I don’t understand how so much could have been lost in just several generations since abololition days

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:laff: he's going to get mad!

That would make both him and that @HopeKillCure

nikkas in here mad because we dont buy that cacs brought millions upon millions of people from West Africa and populated both North and South America with all the black people that are here today :mjlol: :scust:

That shyt sounds foolish just typing out :russ:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
My brother those are Africans paid by the African global Pangeaian tribunal to convince us we are Africans. We are special people brother so the Africans want to take our speciality through our shared melanin.

We are the real Egyptian Israelites who were freed by our brother Moses from ourselves not long ago. The Africans you hear were flown here later on the spirit of saint Louis, which was a secret government code name for the operation that created the law that said almost everybody white had to write a story and be proud about slavery even though it never really existed bother

you went deep, breh.
i sincerely hope that this was for comedic value because i laughed my ass off.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
It ain’t mental illness breh. You should calm all that extra shyt down a notch . These “smart dumb nikkas” at they’re core, are just brehs questioning what they have been taught. Speaking for myself, I only know of what has been passed down by my grandmother, my known history stops at my great great grandfather, beyond that I have to turn to ancestory.com and you have to take that info with a grain of salt. I had an uncle or something that years ago traveled to Africa and supposedly put a book together tracing my family back, but that info was lost during a fire :francis:

Fact is, I don’t know many people who know any of they’re history as far as slavery, I don’t understand how so much could have been lost in just several generations since abololition days
Questioning Shyte and seeking Knownledge is the whole human existence. I ain’t mad at that at all. I know brehs who have written there own bibles in their own crafted language. I respect that line of development, but sometimes you can’t just be contrarian just to be without any real good reason.

I’m still tracing my family and i’ve been to Egypt, Ethiopia and Kenya so far. Had a small link with a few Sudanee, and I get wanting to know the truth. Some things you can’t just throw in people’s faces unless you got a concrete explanation and logical evidence, and even then you can’t just throw it in people face, they have to be ready for it, and you gotta be the right messenger.

BoB has none of those things that create a convincing message and he ain’t the right messenger for me at least. I can only recommend some people touch down somewhere in Africa and really look the people up and down and see if any of the food or music connects differently with you.

It’s crazy what can happen to you when you don’t speak your native language anymore. Imma make sure any future kids and myself learn a language we can pass on and study some regional history with.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
This is the guy B.o.B tagged in the op.

I'm wary of posting shyt like this here just because of the propensity of Coli posters to behave in a cac like manner when faced with information that challenges their programming.

Either way, a lot of what breh says here may seem outlandish to folks who use cac knowledge as the base of their beliefs, thoughts, and actions, but to folks still relatively in tune with the Creator, check this out with an open mind.

Last edited: