B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
How has that worked out for the other almost non-existent native Americans on the reservations

Them nikkas was confederate in stealing the land from so called blacks then cacs turned on them too :dead:

Like you nikkas have no understanding of history beyond what people, the very same people you get in the streets and complain that they're oppressing you, tell you. Its America who has told you the history of the natives and how they brought you here. But if you actually go in the past and see what they said, they clearly illustrate that blacks were here before them... But since they dont tell you that today, everyone that figures that out is some crazy conspiracy theorist to yall. And thats why blacks are at the bottom of society. They dont know who they are, where they're from, or what they're culture is... Sad shyt really...

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You in here saying that the entire black diaspora were slaves of African decesent, but somehow AAs have always been in America and were never slaves from Africa.

You and your trolls are literally trying distance yourself from the African motherland and the rest of the black slave descendent diaspora.

But I’m the one dividing:mjlol:?

You are spitting on your ancestors struggle and my ancestors as well. You are claiming not to even be African. Get the fukk outta here with that bullshyte

Bruh, go look at histoy before talking shyt. Stop expecting those in power to openly tell you who you are and where you're from and take it on YOURSELF to figure it out. Theres plenty of people doing plenty of work on the subject to where all you have to is look it up and verify their sources. Theres plenty of early depictions of native Americans being black. PLENTY. There are plenty of explorers/authors that describe the indigenous people as black. Again, PLENTY. But if you're just going to sit on your hands and take what cacs who have been oppressing you for 400 years+ tell you who you are, then again, its no wonder blacks are at the bottom of society.

It aint got nothing to do with "Africa" or separating oneself from the land (that was all once connected anyways but thats another story)...It has to do with separating the truth from the lies. And the lie is that everyone or even most black people came here on slave ships.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Them nikkas was confederate in stealing the land from so called blacks then cacs turned on them too :dead:

Like you nikkas have no understanding of history beyond what people, the very same people you get in the streets and complain that they're oppressing you, tell you. Its America who has told you the history of the natives and how they brought you here. But if you actually go in the past and see what they said, they clearly illustrate that blacks were here before them... But since they dont tell you that today, everyone that figures that out is some crazy conspiracy theorist to yall. And thats why blacks are at the bottom of society. They dont know who they are, where they're from, or what they're culture is... Sad shyt really...

You not saying anything new:

And they dangerously take the bait that white people have given them, and convincing themselves that it was their own brilliant ideas. After that they try to convince you that it’s “you who is actually believing everything that the white man says” and it’s THEM that are the true free thinkers.

The Mount Everest college of smart dumb nikkas. They should just beg harder for white people to like them instead of blaming Africans

This is the part that I ask you to post a picture so that I know that I’m indeed debating a white or black person. I hope you can actually be a real man and post it, unlike the rest of these anonymously trolling ass girls.

I really want to get into this debate seriously

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Coli militants thought the indigenous and isrealites brehs wasn't finna roll deep.
giphy.gif

This thread is getting good.
eddie-griffin-popcorn.gif

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
nobody really agreeing with bob with slave trade talk. all we agree with that everybody wasn't shipped like sardines coming from Africa. we are natives in all land.

Exactly.

The fact that there were Africans bought here as slaves is undeniable.

However, cacs used a lot of trickery and legal mumbo jumbo over time, to lump the black folks who were here before they arrived, in with the black folks who were bought here as slaves, to fukk the "native" black folks out of their lands and birthrights as citizens of their nations.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Bruh, go look at histoy before talking shyt. Stop expecting those in power to openly tell you who you are and where you're from and take it on YOURSELF to figure it out. Theres plenty of people doing plenty of work on the subject to where all you have to is look it up and verify their sources. Theres plenty of early depictions of native Americans being black. PLENTY. There are plenty of explorers/authors that describe the indigenous people as black. Again, PLENTY. But if you're just going to sit on your hands and take what cacs who have been oppressing you for 400 years+ tell you who you are, then again, its no wonder blacks are at the bottom of society.

It aint got nothing to do with "Africa" or separating oneself from the land (that was all once connected anyways but thats another story)...It has to do with separating the truth from the lies. And the lie is that everyone or even most black people came here on slave ships.
Whoa.

One thing at a time.

Post a pic or a video, so I know that you at least a man and you are serious about what you saying and not just trolling for attention.

Then we can get into a real serious debate with numbers and good info

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Exactly.

The fact that there were Africans bought here as slaves in undeniable.

However, cacs used a lot of trickery and legal mumbo jumbo over time, to lump the black folks who were here before they arrived, in with the black folks who were bought here as slaves, to fukk the "native" black folks out of their lands and birthrights as citizens of their nations.
That's basically what Lord Jamar said in the video I posted a while back.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
#SlaveryIsNotInMyDNA:scust:

Fukking pathetic. Any and every AA who would co-sign this fakkit needs to eat a bullet please.

Forgot who the dumbass was on here who said this same stupid shyt. Y’all nikkahs an embarrassment to y’all ancestors
I couldn't believe how many daps that OP got and how many pages it went.
:scust::trash:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
nobody really agreeing with bob with slave trade talk. all we agree with that everybody wasn't shipped like sardines coming from Africa. we are natives in all land.
That I can agree with. There were black people here before, but the majority who were left alive are descendents of slaves.

There were black tainos and other Indians on the island of Jamaica before my Africans ancestors were dragged there. Doesn’t change the fact that almost all Jamaica’s are of African descent. My own grand mother was a Taino, don’t mean shyt, almost all of the family direct African roots

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

EXACTLY

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
People agreeing with him doesn't surprise me anymore, there are some real weirdos on coli

They HAVE to be trolling, no way a normal person would be dumb enough to sprout all this crap
They trolling.

If they were serious, they would put their face to it.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what is so stupid about everyone being able to video record and post on the internet

Just because you think something up in your mind and personal opinion doesn't mean it's meant to be for the world to know
Everyone thinks they know it all maan