B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@HopeKillCure what do you have to say to a person that sees through you.. I dare your foreign ass to say it's jokes.. fukk you eat a dikk..

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
You expect me to take a dude that sang a song about "air planes in the night sky look like shooting stars" seriously :what:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
This nikka in here looking like Tec 9 and Tay Roc's love child, soliciting pics of nikkas for his jack off wall.

Fix them potholes on your face and get some Bigen to clean up that beard, p*ssy.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
If you cant see who is trying to cause divide then you are lost
You in here saying that the entire black diaspora were slaves of African decesent, but somehow AAs have always been in America and were never slaves from Africa.

You and your trolls are literally trying distance yourself from the African motherland and the rest of the black slave descendent diaspora.

But I’m the one dividing:mjlol:?

You are spitting on your ancestors struggle and my ancestors as well. You are claiming not to even be African. Get the fukk outta here with that bullshyte

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
This nikka in here looking like Tec 9 and Tay Roc's love child, soliciting pics of nikkas for his jack off wall.

Fix them potholes on your face and get some Bigen to clean up that beard, p*ssy.
Eat a dikk fakkit. Admiring my picture like a hoe.

You a soft ass little girl. And a ugly ass motherfukker. I know you scared.

What type of grown ass man afraid to show himself. Coward shyte

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I’m really getting tired of these smart dumb nikkas. Like even if black people were native to America what is their explanation for the rest of the diaspora? How did they get there? :stopitslime:

Get where? Black people are indigenous to every part of the earth...

And there was an Indian slave trade before the so called atlantic slave trade. Something they leave out...

Breh I ask this with all seriousness.

Where did you go to school? :patrice: Cause I mean, after Second Grade they start covering shyt from like at least Rome on in general history, and... yeah man? American History is American History, we don't really know a lot about the natives who were here before, because they either had their kingdoms crumble long before the cacs arrived, or the cacs arrived and killed thee fukk out of them all.

Yes thats what cacs of today tell you. The question is, when are so called blacks going to start thinking for themselves?