B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Aight aight aight I'm just gonna distill this shyt down to its most basic ass level.

Black excellence does not mean "nikkaS INVENTED EVERYTHING". What you're doing right now, is co-opting the native peoples who were here, for our struggle. The SAME shyt WE bytch ABOUT CACS AND MEXICANS AND ALL THEM DOING ALL THE TIME. We were not everywhere, we didn't circumvent the globe then just go "hey, nice place, think I'll chill". 3000+ years ago.

They were brown, probably darker skin because it's a tropic and sun heavy area, that doesn't mean they were fukking Africans who sailed over here. You're trying to impress that upon these long dead peoples because you want to use that because you're ashamed that your ancestors were slaves.

And it's pretty fukked up that you're ashamed of them. :snoop:

:mjlol:

But you got this simple minded nikka calling me an undercover cac.

This reads like something straight outta st0rmfr0nt.

Get all the way the fukk outta here clown ass nikka.

Go play with somebody else.

This ain't a fight you're equipped for.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
How does one stand for unity and continually promote african americans versus island blacks..

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Notice all the so called black people co-signing this idiot are all intellectually dishonest.

Not one of these nikkahs would post a picture or video of themselves showing who they are and standing by their words like real men.

But they will anonymously argue with you for several pages about how transatlantic slavery didn’t exists like corny race trolls.

@alpo @tuckdog @JackRoss
@TITTY__CHOPPA

Not one of them are man enough to say “ here I am and this is what I believe”

They just wanna troll anonymously like little school girls
:snoop: :why: breh I just sat here and told you what I believe in, you cant read? so ya'll negging me for no reason?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
@tuckdog Said he do a ban bet earlier to proove he's black.
I ain’t doing any corny bets on race.

I’ll ban bet sports, or something actually entertaining/important.

All these corny trolls want to duck posting a picture of themselves because they either not black or they ugly as fukk, or underaged.

What type of grown man is afraid to show himself online. That beta male ass boy is the 8th person to ask me for a ban bet when I asked them to post a pic since september.

They don’t really want to get it in and debate. They just want attention.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Please tell me people aren't in here agreeing BOB on this foolishness :francis:
:mjgrin: WELP. I got something to tell you.

full

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
:russ: This is such a typical anti-intellectual response that it's almost comical really.

Aight nikka I'm sorry I got my degree from an actual school and not Brother Umar's University of Higher Learning and African Excellence Against the White Man :troll:
I attended 2 of the top universities in this nation.

Thats how I know what's taught. Your education is only completely valid if your degree is focused in technology.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

But you got this simple minded nikka calling me an undercover cac.

This reads like something straight outta st0rmfr0nt.

Get all the way the fukk outta here clown ass nikka.

Go play with somebody else.

This ain't a fight you're equipped for.
nikka what? :mjlol: Saying that we ain't sail to America in the 19th century BC is somehow radical thought outta them white supremacist fukks? :mjlol:

At no point is any of that "we didn't possess the ability to sail the world" breh. The Maya came to prominence in the 11th and 10th century BC.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
How does one speak so highly of black people but in the next thread but constantly promote blacks in american against blacks on islands

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
“Real men” are scared to show who they are brehs.

This so called black man would rather ban me than debate me, cause he know his bullshyte holds now weight.

You corny beta ass boy if you cared so much about this topic and you stand by what you say, just show who you are and take the real debate. I don’t care if you black or white, i’d Crush your dumb argument either way,

BUT I’d rather see who I am debating while you just want to be some anonymous internet troll.

Nah, the debate ended before it even got started good.

I don't debate nikkas that aren't equipped to debate.

That's a waste of my time.

I tried to teach you something, but you didn't want the info.

Now, I'm merely me asking you to back up your assumption with your screen name.

What's good?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Nah, the debate ended before it even got started good.

I don't debate nikkas that aren't equipped to debate.

That's a waste of my time.

I'm tried to teach you something, but you didn't want the info.

Now, I'm merely me asking you to back up your assumption with your screen name.

What's good?
Corny.

Trash troll. Afraid to debate, making all types of excuses.

What type of man is afraid to show his face. Keep trolling for attention like a 12 year old white girl

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dude is not about anything but the daps and reps you give him. He will come in and say its just jokes but look how he come at me pointing out his nonsense... @HopeKillCure

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Dude is not about anything but the daps and reps you give him. He will come in and say its just jokes but look how he come at me pointing out his nonsense... @HopeKillCure
You were agreeing with cornball trolls that the slave trade never existed.

Like what is yuh doing baby?????

You ain’t got a family tree?