B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Let's just stop wasting each other's time.

Anybody that bothered to read our little exchange already knows what's up.

I'm cool.
Cac00n Shyte.

Everybody who reads this knows that if a man ( black or white) was serious about what he was saying he would move correctly to show himself as honest.

He would not hide anonymously when asked to engage in a real debate about something that he cares about.

All you have to do it show who you really are. Show that you are honest and you are who you say that you are.

Instead, you just want to troll anonymously on the internet for attention. :mjlol:

They ain’t even serious about they Shyte, they just trolling anonymously for attention cause they bored.

How y’all taking these people seriously????:hhh:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
More clips I found off youtube. I guess youtube is where they get their information from.

Video I found of lord Jamar.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
This is what people from the Yucatan look like, right now

You can even see the facial structures continued to be passed down despite the generations upon generations of diluting the gene pool.

Have you ever been to the Yucatan and talked to the indigenous people there? Because they are still there.

Breh, we're talking 400 to 500 years ago.

You just admitted yourself that the facial structures are the same but the skin color is different because their generations were diluted.

Diluted by what???

Caucasoid and Mongoloid blood.

What did they look like before the Caucasoids and Mongoloids arrived??

You can see it in the wall paintings they made of themselves.

What happens to any Africoid people after just a couple generations of mixture with Mongoloids and Caucasoids?

Their skin gets lighter, hair gets more straight, but they retain Africoid facial features.

So what do you think happens after hundreds of years of mixture with Caucasoid and Mongoloid blood??????

You think the Mayans just happened to paint themselves 10 shades darker than what they actually were?

Let me guess, you think that's the only shade of paint they were able to produce to represent their skin color, huh?

Some of you nikkas are so brainwashed it's hilarious.

Last edited:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
nikka we have the truth. :stopitslime: We have first hand accounts from slaves, from slave masters, from slave ship owners, from merchants who sold slaves, from tax laws about slaves, to transport laws about slaves and on and on and on.

:russ:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Notice all the so called black people co-signing this idiot are all intellectually dishonest.

Not one of these nikkahs would post a picture or video of themselves showing who they are and standing by their words like real men.

But they will anonymously argue with you for several pages about how transatlantic slavery didn’t exists like corny race trolls.

@alpo @tuckdog @JackRoss
@TITTY__CHOPPA

Not one of them are man enough to say “ here I am and this is what I believe”

They just wanna troll anonymously like little school girls

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Not one of these nikkahs would post a picture or video of themselves showing who they are and standing by their words like real men.

But they will anonymously argue with you for several pages about how transatlantic slavery didn’t exists like corny race trolls.

@tuckdog
@tuckdog Said he do a ban bet earlier to proove he's black.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Breh, we're talking 400 to 500 years ago.

You just admitted yourself that the facial structures are the same but the skin color is different because their generations were diluted.

Diluted by what???

European and Mongoloid blood.

What did they look like before the Caucasoids and Mongoloids arrived??

You can see it in the wall paintings they made of themselves.

What happens to any Africoid people after just a couple generations of mixture with Caucasoids?

Their skin gets lighter, but they retain Africoid facial features.

So what do you think happens after hundreds of years of mixture with Caucasoid blood??????

You think the Mayans just happened to paint themselves 10 shades darker than what they actually were?

Let me guess, you think that's the only shade of paint they were able to produce to represent their skin color, huh?

Some of you nikkas are so brainwashed it's hilarious.

Aight aight aight I'm just gonna distill this shyt down to its most basic ass level.

Black excellence does not mean "nikkaS INVENTED EVERYTHING". What you're doing right now, is co-opting the native peoples who were here, for our struggle. The SAME shyt WE bytch ABOUT CACS AND MEXICANS AND ALL THEM DOING ALL THE TIME. We were not everywhere, we didn't circumvent the globe then just go "hey, nice place, think I'll chill". 3000+ years ago.

They were brown, probably darker skin because it's a tropic and sun heavy area, that doesn't mean they were fukking Africans who sailed over here. You're trying to impress that upon these long dead peoples because you want to use that because you're ashamed that your ancestors were slaves.

And it's pretty fukked up that you're ashamed of them. :snoop:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Breh, take the permaban beat or stop quoting me.

You're embarrassing yourself.

“Real men” are scared to show who they are brehs.

This so called black man would rather ban me than debate me, cause he know his bullshyte holds no weight.

You corny beta ass boy if you cared so much about this topic and you stand by what you say, just show who you are and take the real debate. I don’t care if you black or white, i’d Crush your dumb argument either way,

BUT I’d rather see who I am debating while you just want to be some anonymous internet troll.

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Notice all the so called black people co-signing this idiot are all intellectually dishonest.

@alpo @tuckdog @JackRoss
@TITTY__CHOPPA

Not one of them are man enough to say “ here I am and this is what I believe”

They just wanna troll anonymously like little school girls

I haven't attacked you once or accused you of doing or saying anything you didn't say.. Now you accuse me of things because I don't agree..ok