B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
There are. Even paying their African side women was documented as a legit financial transaction...

Did you read Door of No Return too?

Shyt is crazy. They were falling in love with their wenches and shyt, sending their half-breeds back to London. Some even running away from their actual wives. Lmao.

Yeah they have all the wills. They had to pay monthly to keep their wenches too

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Any written information or documentary or something?

Look at the pictures I posted on page 5.

Those are straight from the Mayan temple paintings in Mexico.

I'm still waiting for someone to come in and explain those.

I found this video on youtube I just typed in Indegious and Slave Trade.

Do you argee with this breh?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
There were brown people here, they were Aztec, and Inca, and the shambling remnants of the Maya (who were simply a tribe at that point without organization) on top of various other tribes along what is now the Yucatan and South America. They had advanced civilizations, grasped concepts of mathematics and science that Europe hadn't even fully understood, a fully developed system of medical treatment, including surgeries that were lightyears beyond what medical science and technique was elsewhere in the world at this time. Tenochtitlan was the one of the most advanced cities on earth.

They were quickly exterminated by war, infighting, the Spanish arrival and, over everything, being enslaved, overworked to death, and the virulent outbreak of Smallpox within their tribes which killed upwards of 85-90% of all native peoples. Whoever were left interbred with the Spanish colonists, creating the modern Yucatan people and the modern Mexican culture.

But our people were not here, in America, when white settlers from Europe began to arrive.

THAT'S NOT TRUUUUUE!!!!!! didn't we just have a thread about this and people broke it down for you with evidence and ya'll still wanna deny it??

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Look at the pictures I posted on page 5.

Those are straight from the Mayan temple paintings in Mexico.

I'm still waiting for someone to come in and explain those.
This is what people from the Yucatan look like, right now

yucatan.jpg

indigenous.jpg

You can even see the facial structures continued to be passed down despite the generations upon generations of diluting the gene pool.

Have you ever been to the Yucatan and talked to the indigenous people there? Because they are still there.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
So you're still going to ignore the fact that you completely misconstrued my post and went on some misguidedly retarded witch hunt, huh?

Cool....

And for the record, my very first post in this thread is on page 5.
You want a ban bet to avoid a debate you corny fakkit. You are just trolling for attention.

If you actually cared about your positions or ideas ( which you don’t because you just trolling for attention) then you would post a picture or video of your black self and engage me in a real HONEST conversation about this.

You don’t want that, you just want to waste my time, going back and forth anonymously, like a coward troll dealing in deception. If you are black then show and prove it, if you are white I will still debate you, but admit who you are first. I’m not wasting energy for anonymous race trolls

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
i DO believe many Brown (black cus we are brown.. black is like your keyboard) were here PRIOR to slave ships..

It's disrespectful to the legacy of our ancestors to assume, because cacs have yet to admit it, that we didn't have the capacity to sail here before they did.

Especially when it's been proven scientifically that there are currents that go from the West coast of Africa to the East coast of South America, that would allow an unpowered boat to sail there in about 2 to 3 weeks time.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Another video I found on youtube. Seems this is a growing ideology.

Another one of his videos I found on his page.

:huhldup: Hoteps going nuts

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Any written information or documentary or something?

I found this video on youtube I just typed in Indegious and Slave Trade.

Do you argee with this breh?

nikka is talking populations.. does he not know what CHATTEL slavery is?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You want a ban bet to avoid a debate you corny fakkit. You are just trolling for attention.

If you actually cared about your positions or ideas ( which you don’t because you just trolling for attention) then you would post a picture or video of your black self and engage me in a real HONEST conversation about this.

You don’t want that, you just want to waste my time, going back and forth anonymously, like a coward troll dealing in deception. If you are black then show and prove it, if you are white I will still debate you, but admit who you are first. I’m not wasting energy for anonymous race trolls

Let's just stop wasting each other's time.

Anybody that bothered to read our little exchange already knows what's up.

I'm cool.