B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Breh, I ain't blind. :yeshrug:

You can go to your next meeting of the like minded nikkas club and talk bout how i'm sleep all you want.:mjgrin: Then we'll see who the white supremacist cacs use as weapons against our people.

So you just say shyt just to say it.. Man get your goofy ass outta here

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Demetrius said:
full
There's legit videos of Moorish Soveirgn Citizens getting arrested for trying to claim that their indegious heritage allows them special rights.

Little do they know that whole 'sovereign citizen' thing was a conspiracy theory begun by White Supremacists...........:sas1:

Hoteps lose yet again........:sas2:

Sovereign Citizen Hotep: You can't arrest me since my name isn't in ALL-CAPS!!!!

Judge: :ufdup:......................:camby:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Already said im not an enemy of you black crime third world nikkas

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
thelonious21 said:
i DO believe many Brown (black cus we are brown.. black is like your keyboard) were here PRIOR to slave ships..

Something many of them don't get: ALL 'Black' people are BROWN people, but not all BROWN people are 'Black' people.

It really is that simple.​

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:popcorn3: Damn thread getting good.

Any of you indigenous brehs got any sources or videos to link to the thread? Let the militant brehs see where ya'll get your information from.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
So you willing to take the bet or nah?

I'm going to give you the opportunity to reread the post you obviously failed to comprehend before you answer.

Let me know how you wanna play it...
You are a stupid troll. And you are about the 8th stupid troll to ask me for a ban bet since last month.

If you were black you would post the photo or video as we all have cameras. But like all the other stupid trolls (except 1), you just want attention and don’t want an actual real debate.

You don’t want to deal from a honest place, you want to decive, out of the last 8 trolls counting you, only 1 person has actually honestly showed himself and engaged in honest debate.

You will play this song and dance for 6 pages, offering me stupid bets until the time for you to slink out of the thread takes place, because you don’t want a real, honest debate. You just want to troll. You want to remain anonymous and troll.

Fukk outta here troll fakkit

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full
There's legit videos of Moorish Soveirgn Citizens getting arrested for trying to claim that their indegious heritage allows them special rights.

Nationality%20IDC.jpeg

My brother those are Africans paid by the African global Pangeaian tribunal to convince us we are Africans. We are special people brother so the Africans want to take our speciality through our shared melanin.

We are the real Egyptian Israelites who were freed by our brother Moses from ourselves not long ago. The Africans you hear were flown here later on the spirit of saint Louis, which was a secret government code name for the operation that created the law that said almost everybody white had to write a story and be proud about slavery even though it never really existed bother
No my brother...we are actually aliens. We were sent down by the Nazerene to so we may be humble.

Kendrick Lamar told us...you just gotta listen...
:dead::dead::dead: i'm over here rollin breh

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Some of yall need to visit those castles on the Gold Coast.. Elmina..

They had all these trading companies u could buy stocks in, Isaac Newton even did it. How would this shyt get made up? These slavers have families in Africa from the wenches they had there that still run prominent companies. There are most likely actual transactional receipts from this shyt.

There are. Even paying their African side women was documented as a legit financial transaction...

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
:popcorn3: Damn thread getting good.

Any of you indigenous brehs got any sources or videos to link to the thread? Let the militant brehs see where ya'll get your information from.

Look at the pictures I posted on page 5.

Those are straight from the Mayan temple wall paintings in Mexico.

I'm still waiting for someone to come in and explain those.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
You are actively trying to erase proven history of one the largest trades of involuntary human trafficking and chattel slavery.

Why? You either have terrible ego or you are actively trying to change a narrative that makes you uncomfortable for what ever reason.

You don't deserve respect because you don't have respect for the Truth or the black people who lived it.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You are a stupid troll. And you are about the 8th stupid troll to ask me for a ban bet since last month.

If you were black you would post the photo or video as we all have cameras. But like all the other stupid trolls (except 1), you just want attention and don’t want an actual real debate.

You don’t want to deal from a honest place, you want to decive, out of the last 8 trolls counting you, only 1 person has actually honestly showed himself and engaged in honest debate.

You will play this song and dance for 6 pages, offering me stupid bets until the time for you to slink out of the thread takes place, because you don’t want a real, honest debate. You just want to troll. You want to remain anonymous and troll.

Fukk outta here troll fakkit

So you're still going to ignore the fact that you completely misconstrued my post and went on some misguidedly retarded witch hunt, huh?

Cool....

And for the record, my very first post in this thread is on page 5.