B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Some of yall need to visit those castles on the Gold Coast.. Elmina..

They had all these trading companies u could buy stocks in, Isaac Newton even did it. How would this shyt get made up? These slavers have families in Africa from the wenches they had there that still run prominent companies. There are most likely actual transactional receipts from this shyt.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
You are blind.. You are making jokes about meetings.. You cant get out of joke mode about real life.. This has nothing to do with you.. You are a clown and think everything is funny.. You will fall like the clowns you run with..
:gucci: I mean I attend REAL meetings of "like minded nikkas" cause I go to my local NAACP chapter to stay politically and socially active with my people and our community.

fukk you do other than lecture at random nikkas?:gucci: "Grow up" nikka I am a grown ass man. I am laughing at you and your positions, because they are laughable.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:gucci: I mean I attend REAL meetings of "like minded nikkas" cause I go to my local NAACP chapter to stay politically and socially active with my people and our community.

fukk you do other than lecture at random nikkas?:gucci:

NAACP chapter meanings?? Bruh stop it.. Them titles don't mean shyt.. What have those meetings accomplished?? My girl the CFO of Morehouse.. That shyt dont mean shyt.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Can we please stop this white person from attacking people with racial slurs and insulting people’s mothers @Barnett114 @Brooklynzson

After they read my posts in this thread all they gonna say is, "how did we let this dummy HopeKillCure hang around here so long."

Reading comprehension obviously isn't your thing.

Stop trying to derail the thread with bullshyt.

If you'd like to place a permaban bet though, let me know.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@HopeKillCure im not the one.. This is the only shyt imma shyt u to let u know that.. I never said nothin crazy but if you wanna push i can push back..

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
After they read my posts in this thread all they gonna say is how did we let this dummy HopeKillCure hang around here so long.

Reading comprehension obviously isn't your thing.

Stop trying to derail the thread with bullshyt.

If you'd like to place a permaban bet though, let me know.
I’m not interested in your 6 pages of corny ban bet offers. You are a cac at worst and a c00n smart dumb guy at best.

I lean towards you being white, because if you were actually black, then your blackness is not something you would be afraid to show on this website.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I’m not interested in your 6 pages of corny ban bet offers. You are a cac at worst and a c00n smart dumb guy at best.

I lean towards you being white, because if you were actually black, then your blackness is not something you would be afraid to show on this website.

So you willing to take the bet or nah?

I'm going to give you the opportunity to reread the post you obviously failed to comprehend before you answer.

:gucci:

I'm a cac because I know that the original Black folks that were bought here were prisoners of war and not some feeble minded savages that were plucked from their homeland?

Carry on....

Let me know how you wanna play it...

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@BoBurnz remember when I said this earlier:

They are such predictable tools

You claim that Jamaican shyt but feel the need to speak on our issues. nikka shut up.. You stay instigating divide.. Your comments aren't valid.. Eat a dikk.. When i decide you cruise nikkas aint shyt then thats when you speak.. Dont give a fukk where u from.. Stay in your place

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
i DO believe many Brown (black cus we are brown.. black is like your keyboard) were here PRIOR to slave ships..
There were brown people here, they were Aztec, and Inca, and the shambling remnants of the Maya (who were simply a tribe at that point without organization) on top of various other tribes along what is now the Yucatan and South America. They had advanced civilizations, grasped concepts of mathematics and science that Europe hadn't even fully understood, a fully developed system of medical treatment, including surgeries that were lightyears beyond what medical science and technique was elsewhere in the world at this time. Tenochtitlan was the one of the most advanced cities on earth.

They were quickly exterminated by war, infighting, the Spanish arrival and, over everything, being enslaved, overworked to death, and the virulent outbreak of Smallpox within their tribes which killed upwards of 85-90% of all native peoples. Whoever were left interbred with the Spanish colonists, creating the modern Yucatan people and the modern Mexican culture.

But our people were not here, in America, when white settlers from Europe began to arrive.