B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Since you are being dumb while im trying to help stop the bleeding and trying to help you see.. fukk you
Breh, I ain't blind. :yeshrug:

You can go to your next meeting of the like minded nikkas club and talk bout how i'm sleep all you want.:mjgrin: Then we'll see who the white supremacist cacs use as weapons against our people.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
So Africans were feeble minded savages?

Yikkes...What exactly are you trying to say cac?

You can also post a picture or video of yourself with your smart phone in like 5 seconds, that way nobody can call you a cac, but

Let’s be serious...You wont

so you going to twist his words like that :russ: woooow

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
That's the problem with this Black conscious conservatism...these nikkas be making up alternative historical facts that doesn't even collaborate information that we know about the world...

Like if slavery never existed...what the fukk was Harriet Tubman and Frederick Douglass was doing...

Then these nikkas make White people seem all powerful like White people made up the slave trade and shyt...for hundreds of years...

Alot of what you said is true, but regarding history would you say that it's plagued with historical collusion?? You gotta consider the person giving the info because it subject to their biases. It's subjective.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It wouldnt be easy but i believe the system can be jacked in our favor still.. But keep being dumb and blind to their tactics.. Ill be there with you because you are an idiot and believe them more cuz THEY WHITE

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
nikkas better quit listening to white supremacists posing as conspiracy theorist.

One thing I'll say though is everything America Black in the states didn't get here due to slavery... Some we're already here.
that's my whole point!

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
They mad at me for telling them that they have been limited.. Not the ones limiting them. Yeah white people won.. You nikkas stay clueless
@BoBurnz remember when I said this earlier:

And they dangerously take the bait that white people have given them, and convincing themselves that it was their own brilliant ideas. After that they try to convince you that it’s “you who is actually believing everything that the white man says” and it’s THEM that are the true free thinkers.

The Mount Everest college of smart dumb nikkas. They should just beg harder for white people to like them instead of blaming Africans

They are such predictable tools

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
So Africans were feeble minded savages?

Yikkes...What exactly are you trying to say cac?

You can also post a picture or video of yourself with your smart phone in like 5 seconds, that way nobody can call you a cac, but

Let’s be serious...You wont

Ask your mammy what I look like nikka.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Breh, I ain't blind. :yeshrug:

You can go to your next meeting of the like minded nikkas club and talk bout how i'm sleep all you want.:mjgrin: Then we'll see who the white supremacist cacs use as weapons against our people.

You are blind.. You are making jokes about meetings.. You cant get out of joke mode about real life.. This has nothing to do with you.. You are a clown and think everything is funny.. You will fall like the clowns you run with..

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Ask your mammy what I look like nikka.
Yo momma jokes? :martin:

This the level of discourse we at? Where anybody that don't randomly believe what some "Moorish" nikka on his wordpress page say is an agent of the cac machine and blind to reality?:gucci:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Yo momma jokes? :martin:

This the level of discourse we at? Where anybody that don't randomly believe what some "Moorish" nikka on his wordpress page say is an agent of the cac machine and blind to reality?:gucci:

Wasn't a joke.