B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
All the books banned from our readership while we live in a free country and you still fighting this :dead:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
“Bu Bu but the Coli is a majority black forum” they said:laff:

Everyday there is another thread and a fresh batch of random posters that continue to prove that there’s probably only a few handful of blacks on this website

:gucci:

I'm a cac because I know that the original Black folks that were bought here were prisoners of war and not some feeble minded savages that were plucked from their homeland?

Carry on....

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
nikkas better quit listening to white supremacists posing as conspiracy theorist.

One thing I'll say though is every American Black person in the US didn't get here due to slavery... Some were already here.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
fukking idiot. I hate this generation i swear. Nikkas hop on social media to spew dumb shyt just to get attention forreal. Thats why i don't use twitter, facebook nor instagram .

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They mad at me for telling them that they have been limited.. Not the ones limiting them. Yeah white people won.. You nikkas stay clueless

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps

I'm a cac because I know that the original Black folks that were bought here were prisoners of war and not some feeble minded savages that were plucked from their homeland?

Carry on....
nikka the only one saying that is you :stopitslime:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Since you are being dumb while im trying to help stop the bleeding and trying to help you see.. fukk you

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

Carry on....
So Africans were feeble minded savages?

Yikkes...What exactly are you trying to say cac?

You can also post a picture or video of yourself with your smart phone in like 5 seconds, that way nobody can call you a cac, but

Let’s be serious...You wont

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have slave stories that have been passed down generations. I don’t know how you even make up some shyt like that. I’ve never seen a Jewish person question the legitimacy of the Holocaust. The Slave Trade was real regardless if most of us were already here or not.