B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Why are people acting like these white schools taught them history before 1492???
nikka my third grade history class started at Mesopotamia :martin:

And that was in Texas with a bunch of nikkas and mexicans.:stopitslime:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
GW250H321

Breh kinda looks like Denzel... :heh:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I mean we ain't learn about just the moors specifically but we did learn bout a whole lotta shyt that wasn't just American History. :yeshrug: Breh you probably just ain't pay attention. :mjgrin:

It's not just even about Moors.. It's about the suppression of history.... Dumb now im being called dumb and didn't pay attention... George Washington would have loved these front line ass nikkas :russell:

They can't think deeper

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I have an undergraduate degree in American History. :stopitslime:
Oh wow:wow:

In that case Allow me to apologize sir:mjcry:

Getting a degree from an institution that simply teaches us to regurgitate the same story we learn in Elementary school makes you a subject matter expert

:sadcam:how dare anyone challenge the story given to slaves from the 1800 until 2017

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
It's not just even about Moors.. It's about the suppression of history.... Dumb now im being called dumb and didn't pay attention... George Washington would have loved these front line ass nikkas :russell:

They can't think deeper
Suppression of history? nikka you can literally google any historical event ever and educate yourself. :mjlol: Ain't even need to waste all the money on college and textbooks like I did :mjcry:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
nikka my third grade history class started at Mesopotamia :martin:

And that was in Texas with a bunch of nikkas and mexicans.:stopitslime:

Your third grade geography class also taught you Australia was further from other countries than it really is :russ:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Suppression of history? nikka you can literally google any historical event ever and educate yourself. :mjlol: Ain't even need to waste all the money on college and textbooks like I did :mjcry:

Google???? Nah I would rather read a book... Google told me Ving Rhames was dead

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Oh wow:wow:

In that case Allow me to apologize sir:mjcry:

Getting a degree from an institution that simply teaches us to regurgitate the same story we learn in Elementary school makes you a subject matter expert

:sadcam:how dare anyone challenge the story given to slaves from the 1800 until 2017
:russ: This is such a typical anti-intellectual response that it's almost comical really.

Aight nikka I'm sorry I got my degree from an actual school and not Brother Umar's University of Higher Learning and African Excellence Against the White Man :troll:

7evens

All Star
Daps
Sometimes I wonder whether the internet was invented for purposes of mass confusion....
They should have never gave you nikkas youtube...lol.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This how it goes for Smart Dumb nikka Theorists:

Smart dumb nikkas with a messiah complex/Nostradamus complex start throwing out unrealistic theories (Reptillians for example)

Then every once in awhile they're right about something (Age of information/Wikileaks/Fake news) but these are things the general population know are going to happen anyway (Hideo Kojima has MGS to cover this shyt, tons of other people wrote books on it) It's all inevitable.

Then they say "something big is gonna happen soon" (NO. fukkING. shyt. Something big happens every day, we're living history as we know it)

Something happens.

SDN's come out with "See I told you" "They wanna call me a conspiracy theorist though.."

They use these theories that are obviously gonna come true soon, to push ABSOLUTELY RETARDED theories so they can feel like saviors/Neo. This is what pulls other idiots in. Because "If he was right about this one credidble theory EVERYONE KNOWS, then the others must be right too"