B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
I ask because history skips in American History classes..
Breh I ask this with all seriousness.

Where did you go to school? :patrice: Cause I mean, after Second Grade they start covering shyt from like at least Rome on in general history, and... yeah man? American History is American History, we don't really know a lot about the natives who were here before, because they either had their kingdoms crumble long before the cacs arrived, or the cacs arrived and killed thee fukk out of them all.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Breh I ask this with all seriousness.

Where did you go to school? :patrice:

Lol what did you learn in history?? They only taught about white wars.. Not everybody that opposed them.. I didnt learn about Moors until after high school.. Its called Thornridge High School in Dolton, Il.... Yall was in the hood learning about Moors and said fukk it??? At 14, 15, 16????? Yall be lying

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Lol what did you learn in history?? They only taught about white wars.. Not everybody that opposed them.. I didnt learn about Moors until after high school.. Its called Thornridge High School in Dolton, Il.... Yall was in the hood learning about Moors and said fukk it??? At 14, 15, 16????? Yall be lying
I mean we ain't learn about just the moors specifically but we did learn bout a whole lotta shyt that wasn't just American History. :yeshrug: Breh you probably just ain't pay attention. :mjgrin:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
you're trying to straddle the fence but whatever side b.o.b. is on is far flung from any common ground as far as science and history. you can't be objective about this on some casual shyt like ah "but there's some truth in there" :dahell:

nah

This is next level tom foolery.
:stopitslime: I dont straddle.

My view is set.

Im just informing you that you have no higher validity than the BOB folks

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yall really went to high schools that werw multicultural?? I can tell.. Between Romans and Pilgrams yall knew nikkas ruled the Earth??? Lol

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: Aight I'm tryna give you the benefit of the doubt but nah:camby:

If you ain't wanna learn other than what nikkas with a blog be posting, do you, but don't try and pass that ignorant shyt off as real knowledge. :shaq2:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I mean we ain't learn about just the moors specifically but we did learn bout a whole lotta shyt that wasn't just American History. :yeshrug: Breh you probably just ain't pay attention. :mjgrin:

What did you learn?? Why straddle the fence???

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why are people acting like these white schools taught them history before 1492???