B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Doc went through all that to clap dem cheeks , only to tell Lucille he got a fiance...

That box must have been :trash:

Exactly

nikka have seen this bytch at different events, in his office and after u got ass, now u want to tell her u got a fiancé

And then mama ass tells Charles to go ahead and go on tour and live out your dream, because this dumb bytch thought she hit the lottery with the doctor

And now since that shyt failed, now Charles is back on your mind and u mad he going on the road..

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Exactly

nikka have seen this bytch at different events, in his office and after u got ass, now u want to tell her u got a fiancé

And then mama ass tells Charles to go ahead and go on tour and live out your dream, because this dumb bytch thought she hit the lottery with the doctor

And now since that shyt failed, now Charles is back on your mind and u mad he going on the road..
That nikka worked too hard to get them drawls , he should've got some ass off delivering her grand baby :martin:

Charles need to go on tour and run through all the hoes he can and I bet he ain't gone be worried bout her no more. Probably move to Atlanta and start fukking hoes with meech.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-episode 9 def look like they used a new director

- that Asian detective fills out a dress nice NGL
-the letting that Tracie Spencer rock... "Tender kisses...."

-Miss Lucille need to stop playing.

Last edited:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I guess since I've never been married and don't have kids but Charles seem so stupid wanting that bytch back where it doesn't even seem real lol
He was an eager, beaver ass simp when he begged her to come on the road again after she let him know things ain't work out with Doc :snoop:
Buddy over techwood was trippin too, like what made you think you’d be able to walk out alive
They ever confirm who whacked him?
I believe thats the chick who was driving the limo in pops business and got caught up
Went from a scary, single mom trying to earn extra cash to a stone killer in the joint :mjgrin:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He was an eager, beaver ass simp when he begged her to come on the road again after she let him know things ain't work out with Doc :snoop:

They ever confirm who whacked him?

Went from a scary, single mom trying to earn extra cash to a stone killer in the joint :mjgrin:

Nah they probably just had a rando knock his top off

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Someone run it back for me who was the white chick that stab up St Louis?

I believe thats the chick who was driving the limo in pops business and got caught up

Nah the chick that was driving limos was homely, i think that’s for killing the chick with the silencer, cuz she did that to get on and steal her connect or something, they casually mention it when Terry was plotting