B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wanna be like Meech when I grow up. Military level strategist, leadership almost never questioned, always has a baddie on deck.
Yeah, he throws grown men out of high rise hotels to their deaths, never gets investigated or charged with any of the people he harms, dodges bullets like neo in the matrix...and yet he got ran out of Detroit by a mental patient...lol.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Saw the girl I went to prom with for the first time in like 14 years. About to get on my Doc shyt. :steviej:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am just here for the Lucille and the Doc jokes :russ:. She really left her husband for this nikka without ever going to his house. nikka was diabolical. Aint no way I am going through all that for some HS box when I got a whole broad and as a fukkin doctor can pull many more. And he didnt even let the last skeet get out before he flipped it on her ass :russ: :russ::russ:.

Is it me or did we not need SuperStud...like at all? What was her purpose...to show how aint shyt Det. Roc and Liu were? Homegirl on tape getting top from the broad :mjlol:. These nikkas conducted this illegal as investigation and thats what got them back on the force? :mjlol:

Meech...what can I say about Meech? Homey calling Terry tenderdikk but his ass aint hesitate to take ol girl back after she ran right to the opps. That said, Terry was embarrassing with that shyt.

All that to say, the only winner here is nikka Charles aka Her Loss :russ: :russ:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
wanda is sooooo much badder than wack ass la-la. these shows need to quit acting like 45 year old lala is the baddest thing out in these streets.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
finishing up season 3 right now.

I gotta say this first and foremost. I cannot stress this enough. lawanda is 100000 times hotter than wack-ass no-acting ass la-la :camby:

if terry gonna be a full captain, at least cast a baddie to have him dikk-matized.