B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Yeah, he throws grown men out of high rise hotels to their deaths, never gets investigated or charged with any of the people he harms, dodges bullets like neo in the matrix...and yet he got ran out of Detroit by a mental patient...lol.
Ladon wasn’t mental, he was just crazier than they were

EastsideRio

Daps
Reppin
No, he was mentally ill. He was a patient @ the old Northville Psychiatric Hospital.
nikka have you actually met the man?

Do you even know that the BMF character is based on both him and his brother Elvis.

He went after Meech and Tee because his brother got killed by ______.

Can’t speak on shyt you just read online my dog. Go outside and learn the truth about nikkas. Ladon ain’t mentally ill dog. But Elvis was another beast.

EastsideRio

Daps
Reppin
I hate that too. We don't say what up doe all the time.

Also my man had an Al Wissam jacket on. Al Wissam came out around 2004.

As a Detroit native there are things that just irritates me about BMF
Why terry got on white buffs when woods ain’t even get popping until the late 90’s

Buffs got popular after blade died in 2005 how terry gone have em in 1991 when woods wasn’t even popping yet. lol Al wu was out some years before 2004 but I get what you saying.

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nikka have you actually met the man?

Do you even know that the BMF character is based on both him and his brother Elvis.

He went after Meech and Tee because his brother got killed by ______.

Can’t speak on shyt you just read online my dog. Go outside and learn the truth about nikkas. Ladon ain’t mentally ill dog. But Elvis was another beast.
Trust me that dude is nuts, I know someone who knows him personally, I'll leave it at that.

EastsideRio

Daps
Reppin
Trust me that dude is nuts, I know someone who knows him personally, I'll leave it at that.
I met him and know one of his children personally, you talking about what you heard. I’m talking about what I know.

You probably never even been to the house on Electric. If you know you know.