B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Show just goofy

nikkas got 4 vans driving out the warehouse with bullets flying and not one vehicle glass is shattered or bullets hit any part of the vans :laff:

Im still tripping off the fact the parents are still up in a fukked up house and walls needed redone and T baby mama and kid back with her mom but these nikkas buying cribs for themselves and Lala got her own place

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Season 1 was really good

this turned into the worst show I seen on television since The Nick Freno Show & Homeboys From Outter Space
I thought they were going to revise his White Mike (Show ya, riiiiight) character from The Wayans Bros.

Best wigger character ever. The episode when Marlon moved in with him was jokes :heh:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Someone run it back for me who was the white chick that stab up St Louis?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Show just goofy

nikkas got 4 vans driving out the warehouse with bullets flying and not one vehicle glass is shattered or bullets hit any part of the vans :laff:

Im still tripping off the fact the parents are still up in a fukked up house and walls needed redone and T baby mama and kid back with her mom but these nikkas buying cribs for themselves and Lala got her own place
The parents' goofy pride. Mom still working at Wendy's on her Florida Evans shyt.