B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Dumb & Dumber ass ending

Hoop survived :whoo:

I don't mind the finale. Braxton was underutilized to where it was pointless to cast him as this.

This season was so wack I was hoping Bryant's next step was to rehabilitate Lamar so he can be of sound mind to go get Meech, but I liked this episode.

Damn Lucille. The life you chose.

"We all get to the bag"

just......aight man
Nobody was talking like this back then man. Just wild inconsistent. Lie to me 50. Call Angel a honey dip or somethin.

Season 4 needs to chill out on so much fukkery. This is Fast & Furious level ridiculous.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Dumb & Dumber ass ending

Hoop survived :whoo:

I don't mind the finale. Braxton was underutilized to where it was pointless to cast him as this.

This season was so wack I was hoping Bryant's next step was to rehabilitate Lamar so he can be of sound mind to go get Meech, but I liked this episode.

Damn Lucille. The life you chose.

Nobody was talking like this back then man. Just wild inconsistent. Lie to me 50. Call Angel a honey dip or somethin.

Season 4 needs to chill out on so much fukkery. This is Fast & Furious level ridiculous.

Glad hoop survived,

Lucille was goofy, she seeing the doc and fukkin her husband and going out with him, then he tell you i am engaged and don’t want to to go through with it obviously, now you out, but shout out to the doc to wait til after he got the kill

Buddy over techwood was trippin too, like what made you think you’d be able to walk out alive

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Glad hoop survived,

Lucille was goofy, she seeing the doc and fukkin her husband and going out with him, then he tell you i am engaged and don’t want to to go through with it obviously, now you out, but shout out to the doc to wait til after he got the kill

Buddy over techwood was trippin too, like what made you think you’d be able to walk out alive
Lucille would be a horrible poker player

"Bet", "Bet", "All In".....overplaying every hand that's dealt.