B.G. Knocc Out 'Pac was a one dimensional rapper'

Daps
He probably talked about his delivery and flow. Pac's delivery was straight forward and to the point. But if he talking one dimensional in subject manner.. That nikka bugging
delivery and flow are not the same in any capacity pac's delivery was gatdamn versatile the way he used his voice inflection was one of a kind

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
What BG knockout, myself and other cats in this thread are saying, that you Pac STaaaNS fail to understaaand is that there is a set sound and template that can be followed to produce a Pac verse consistently, that Pac himself relied on too much, period. The dude late in his career did so much music/recorded at all times it only makes sense he would sound similar, use the same words and etc on his tracks, breh did it to himself presenting a

Again I repeat :comeon:I only agreed with BG in regards to the deathrow version of Pac being one dimensional. I saw what he was saying when looking at Pac in that matter. Yall are acting like folks/BG are saying Pac is the ONLY one dimensional mc out there:laff:. That can be said for a lot of mc's.

I've specifically said this for years. I've called it the Tupac rhythm since the 90's. It's why clowns like Lil Zane can imitate his flow. In Pac's defense he switched up a little at times but he still pretty much maintained that flow rhythm most of the time. Conceptually he was far from one dimensional

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've specifically said this for years. I've called it the Tupac rhythm since the 90's. It's why clowns like Lil Zane can imitate his flow. In Pac's defense he switched up a little at times but he still pretty much maintained that flow rhythm most of the time. Conceptually he was far from one dimensional

Exactly

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Who gives a fukk about BG Knockout in 2018?:mjlol:

That nikka ain't been relevant in 25 years.

Even after Real Muthafukka G's blew up..back when music was selling him and Dresta didn't sell shyt.

Then they went to Snoop and Dogg Pound begging to be apart of Death Row and them Snoop shytted on them.:francis:

I'm not gonna say dude was trash but BG was the definition of one dimensional...Pac had so many styles, so many topics, moods etc.

Ol dust head ass nikka

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

U and this nikka @NormanConnors have got to have the dumbest argument I seen on Pac in a while

So I guess if we're going by people imitatting a signature stylestyle I guess Big, nas and Jay r one dimensional

I'll reply more when I get on a computer

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
U and this nikka @NormanConnors have got to have the dumbest argument I seen on Pac in a while

So I guess if we're going by people imitatting a signature stylestyle I guess Big, nas and Jay r one dimensional

Stop being so emotional & looking at it from a fan boy POV. It's the truth

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:russell:yea yea, and i own the Empire State Building. Pac did more for the artform than this dude. Pac is far from one dimensional. look at the wide range of topics he made his music after.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I get what he was trying to say and can tell most of y'all didn't listen to the audio by the replies.

As always with the Coli. Either they ain't listen or horrible at comprehending

He wasn't referring to content. He was talking about flows and delivery. Pac didn't switch his flows up at all really. He kept the same flow and delivery on almost every track. That's what he meant.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

YOU clearly dont understand what we are talking about :laff:. Chill with that dumb shyt breh. This is a forum for discussion

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I didn't fall for shyt. fukk u talking about? I addressed the topic on Pacs cadence and flow and shyt
@bolded:camron1: so Krazy, Bomb First, Young nikkas r the same in style?

krazy is typical pac.

I don't remember the latter.

No,because then he said Nas was more versatile:laff:

Are you guys saying Nas has more flows,deliverys and cadences then Pac?

This is one of those topics you don't need to watch the video,because real fans know Pac wasn't one dimensional at anything in rap. BG Knoccout sounds like a stan of east coast hiphop,obviously doesn't know west coast music all that well. I'm negging all of you for making people think they needed to watch this when the thread title speaks for itself,nothing personal but this is a teachable moment.

theres different versions of nas altogether.

one of which, changed the way people rapped.

But that's not all Pac was especially if u know his catalogue extensively. Pac STYLISTICALLY changed drastically damn near every album especially his last 3. From Me Against The World, to All Eyez On Me, to Makaveli. Was like damn near 3 different nikkas.

nah

those albums are different sonically. not stylistically.

My nikka. Dont go down this road wit me.

already there and parked.

its the truth.

Even after Real Muthafukka G's blew up..back when music was selling him and Dresta didn't sell shyt.

Then they went to Snoop and Dogg Pound begging to be apart of Death Row and them Snoop shytted on them.

I'm not gonna say dude was trash but BG was the definition of one dimensional...Pac had so many styles, so many topics, moods etc.

Ol dust head ass nikka

the "real brothas" album wasn't promoted well.

the bolded never happened. and if snoop chitted on them, he would've got his ass beat.

lol @ bg knockout being one-dimensional. you don't know his music.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
krazy is typical pac.

I don't remember the latter.

theres different versions of nas altogether.

one of which, changed the way people rapped.

nah

those albums are different sonically. not stylistically.

already there and parked.

its the truth.

the bolded never happened. and if snoop chitted on them, he would've got his ass beat.

You can think of 3 versions of Nas but not of Pac?,lets hear em,then we can bury you with the multiple versions of Pac that I can assure you will be greater than 3.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
You can think of 3 versions of Nas but not of Pac?,lets hear em,then we can bury you with the multiple versions of Pac that I can assure you will be greater than 3.

pac had 1 way of rapping. he can change tempo and go fast or slow with it.

but he had that 1 style, outside of an occasional cut here-n-there.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

On top of that, he went to prison for 10 years so he couldn't have blown up too much anyway.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

HE COPIED ONE OF PACS MANY FLOWS.

:mjlol:SO PAC SOUNDED LIKE THIS ON "SO MANY TEARS"?

As always with the Coli. Either they ain't listen or horrible at comprehending

He wasn't referring to content. He was talking about flows and delivery. Pac didn't switch his flows up at all really. He kept the same flow and delivery on almost every track. That's what he meant.

:jbhmm:HOW IS THE FLOW/DELIVERY
ON "BRENDAS GOT A BABY"
THE SAME AS "I GET AROUND"

HOW IS IT THE SAME FROM "KEEP YA HEAD UP"
TO "CALIFORNIA LOVE"

"2 OF AMERIKKAS MOST WANTED"
TO "WHATS YOUR PHONE NUMBER"

YOU nikkaS LOOK STUPID WITH THE HATE.

LETS TURN PAC INTO JADAKISS.
:devil:
:evil:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
pac had 1 way of rapping. he can change tempo and go fast or slow with it.

but he had that 1 style, outside of an occasional cut here-n-there.

If thats your stance,show me these 3 different versions of Nas.
Somehow change of tempo isn't a credit to not being one dimensional:gucci:?
I guess we are ignoring different deliverys and being melodic too,those things don't count either smh.
Songs like "Can You Get Away" and "Temptations" which are on the same album,is the same style as Death Around The Corner:stopitslime: