B.G. Knocc Out 'Pac was a one dimensional rapper'

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Nah. You know I've listened to most of Pac's discography; real time & post death. It's just like @NormanConnors said; Pac has a template or certain rhythm he flowed at 90-95% of the time. I just don't think that's debatable. I don't know how you can't hear that

All rappers have a template they flow at 90% of the time. Just say you dont like the way Pac rapped and stfu.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
All rappers have a template they flow at 90% of the time. Just say you dont like the way Pac rapped and stfu.

Shut your biased fukking pro west coast ass up. Your opinion is trash on one of the worst on the board. No exaggeration

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I dont sée the difference,same voice,delivery,flow.If Pac is the same,Nas is definitley the same and one dimensional
Definitely not the same. He broke up his flow more. He's more sharp and less raw. He used more literally nuances. He was a different type of lyricist by the time IWW came out. Same core rapper. But not one dimensional. Same shyt with Pac. It's like nikkas is criticizing him for having a distinct voice and style. But that DOESNT mean he's one dimensional.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Most of your damn threads in the the Booth are either pro Tupac or west coast; now you have amnesia. Your delusions are almost as bad as @StillNotSoft who doesn't post anymore

Pac is my favorite rapper, but I dont consider him a west coast rapper He was a hybrid of east and west. When do I post anything west coast related outside of Pac?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Nah. You know I've listened to most of Pac's discography; real time & post death. It's just like @NormanConnors said; Pac has a template or certain rhythm he flowed at 90-95% of the time. I just don't think that's debatable. I don't know how you can't hear that
I disagree. Pac focus was different from one album to the next. U cant sit here and HONESTLY tell me he rapped the same from Me Against The World, to All Eyez On Me, to Makaveli. No way. Theres no song in Pac's catalogue where he rapped like he didnt on Blasphemy on any album before it. Pac sounded different from the Thug Life album to Me Against The World. Whatever amount of Pac u listened to I can bet any money I listened to more and more thoroughly being that I'm more of a Pac fan than you are. It's like when people used to try to act like DMX was one dimensional in every way when that nikka was one of the more creative rappers out there for his first couple albums.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
@Homeboy Runny-Ray just show me,all the times you replied you could have named the songs or posted. People have posted plenty of Pac records and you are rejecting them all.So i wanna see these vast differences in Nas that make you acknowledge him as not being one dimensional,while Pac is:popcorn:.

breh im not rejecting anything.

im pretty much done with this thread outside of the posts that I get tagged or quoted for, so I don't know what videos were posted. I already know pac's catalog tho.

im not sure what you want from me at this point. I already told you, you can just look at the differences in the nas albums I mentioned. you expect me to argue to the death and get all intricate to defend a guy that I don't even like??:laugh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
breh im not rejecting anything.

im pretty much done with this thread outside of the posts that I get tagged or quoted for, so I don't know what videos were posted. I already know pac's catalog tho.

im not sure what you want from me at this point. I already told you, you can just look at the differences in the nas albums I mentioned. you expect me to argue to the death and get all intricate to defend a guy that I don't even like??:laugh:
But this is wack tho. Cause nikkas posted a million examples of Pac shyt. Now nikkas asking u to post examples and all the sudden u dont even like Nas so u dont feel like it? Nas ain't one dimensional but neither is Pac. U cant call Pac one dimensional and say Nas isnt. That just doesn't make sense.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Shut your biased fukking pro west coast ass up. Your opinion is trash on one of the worst on the board. No exaggeration
the fukkin nerve and irony of saying this to a chicago nikka who got nothing associated to the west, coming from you:heh::mjlol:

anyways you nikkas aint providing nothing of proof, except using the same rhetoric with no evidence to back it up

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:francis: I emptied my clip in the earlier pages breh, I haven't went at it with Pac stans like this since probably the early 2000's. I wasn't even dissing him/am a fan. There is no way to have a decent discussion with cats once intelligence is insulted though, all they see is red:mjlol:. I stan certain artist too, but Pac just seems to be one of those topics where its :hubie:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
BE SMART SON. you posting this whiney ass video like youre proving something.

they didn't say anything that the other poster was claiming on the previous page. nothing in here about knoccout & dresta trying to join them. so im trying to figure out why you posted this bullchit.

and these dudes are just talking a bunch of chit on camera with no merit. and they ended up getting chased off the video set by knockout, dresta & them. especially nate dogg whose tough tony on here, but turned into usain bolt when he realized he was about to get worked by dresta.

outside of the "f*ck eazy" thing, they didn't say anything that knoccout didn't say on vladtv. if they got put on by death row, they would've been dissin ruthless instead. and the same thing goes for dogg pound. if they signed to ruthless, they would've been dissin death row. DPG was just mad that karma came back to bite them twice as hard.

and again, they didn't say anything on here that the other poster claimed.

You're a fukking retard

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
biased non sensical opinions from a third string artist with a grudge...:bryan: