B.G. Knocc Out 'Pac was a one dimensional rapper'

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Son. This shyt dont even make sense to u. Like honestly. Wtf are u even talking about at this point bro? Lol. An album with "Blasphemy", "Me And My Girlfriend", "White Manz World" and "Just Like Daddy" is one dimensional stylistically? Lol.

only difference is the tempo. pac could do a hype track then flip & get mellow on the next one, then be somewhere in the middle in the track after that.

pac wasn't as flagrantly one-dimensional as say a young jeezy, but 90% of his stuff was done in the same vein overall. and for what its worth, he didn't need to step out of it.

i'd compare him more to a rick ross.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Ruthless was going to put out a Death Row diss album...while they were still trying to negotiate the NWA reunion?

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Son wtf? nikka STYLISTICALLY and CONCEPTUALLY those songs are different. Tell me who the fukk could just imitate "Blasphemy"?. See ladies and gentlemen. This is an example of someone who lost the argument but just keeps goin for the fukk of it.

nikka just stop u embarrassing urself,

Exactly.

nikka talking about imitatting Pac, who the fukk is imitatting a Blasphemy, Hail Mary Pac and doing it successfully without looking stupid?
:stopitslime:
Just the argument that someone being imitatted means there 1 dimensional is dumb as shyt

Nas and Jay get imittated I guess they 1 dimensional now huh?

:snoop:Man yall Pac stans make it real hard for us Pac fans to listen to and appreciate his music because you all get into such hissy fits when cats critique or say something you dont like about his music, style and etc.

This is actually kind of dope

:ohhh:

What BG knockout, myself and other cats in this thread are saying, that you Pac STaaaNS fail to understaaand is that there is a set sound and template that can be followed to produce a Pac verse consistently, that Pac himself relied on too much, period. The dude late in his career did so much music/recorded at all times it only makes sense he would sound similar, use the same words and etc on his tracks, breh did it to himself presenting a

Again I repeat :comeon:I only agreed with BG in regards to the deathrow version of Pac being one dimensional. I saw what he was saying when looking at Pac in that matter. Yall are acting like folks/BG are saying Pac is the ONLY one dimensional mc out there:laff:. That can be said for a lot of mc's.

And nah I didnt lose the argument/keep it going just for the fukk of it, you can get that feminine shyt:camby:. If you disagree with what I say then either reply back with reason/ providing a lane to repsonse or KIM breh, its as simple as that:manny:. It wont change how i operate on here with posters. Cats take this internet/forum shyt too serious having vendettas and etc. I've dapped plenty of your post before and will in the future. Today we disagree:manny:. From what I can gather from this Pac is probably your goat. I get it i'd probably ride the same for Rakim. The god is one of the select few that isnt one dimensional though.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
only difference is the tempo. pac could do a hype track then flip & get mellow on the next one, then be somewhere in the middle in the track after that.

pac wasn't as flagrantly one-dimensional as say a young jeezy, but 90% of his stuff was done in the same vein overall. and for what its worth, he didn't need to step out of it.

i'd compare him more to a rick ross.
Wholeheartedly disagree.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:snoop:Man yall Pac stans make it real hard for us Pac fans to listen to and appreciate his music because you all get into such hissy fits when cats critique or say something you dont like about his music, style and etc.

What BG knockout, myself and other cats in this thread are saying, that you Pac STaaaNS fail to understaaand is that there is a set sound and template that can be followed to produce a Pac verse consistently, that Pac himself relied on too much, period. The dude late in his career did so much music/recorded at all times it only makes sense he would sound similar, use the same words and etc on his tracks, breh did it to himself presenting a

Again I repeat :comeon:I only agreed with BG in regards to the deathrow version of Pac being one dimensional. I saw what he was saying when looking at Pac in that matter. Yall are acting like folks/BG are saying Pac is the ONLY one dimensional mc out there:laff:. That can be said for a lot of mc's.

And nah I didnt lose the argument/keep it going just for the fukk of it, you can get that feminine shyt:camby:. If you disagree with what I say then either reply back with reason/ providing a lane to repsonse or KIM breh, its as simple as that:manny:. It wont change how i operate on here with posters. Cats take this internet/forum shyt too serious having vendettas and etc. I've dapped plenty of your post before and will in the future. Today we disagree:manny:. From what I can gather from this Pac is probably your goat. I get it i'd probably ride the same for Rakim. The god is one of the select few that isnt one dimensional though.

nikka theres nikkas that imitate and sound JUST like Jay Z. Is Jay Z one dimensional? fukk outta here fam.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
The verse is garbage when you really break it down,but Eazy just had natural charisma you just can't teach:wow:

"Police on my draws I had to pause(why are you pausing in a police chase?because it rhymes with draws:martin:)
And yeah(trying to stay on beat with filler like "and yeah":francis:?),it's still muthafukk em.
Now my game is tight,tight as fukk is my game(I think we got the point the first time)
Eazy mutha fukking e or Eric Wright its all the same(this bar has the same problem as the last one,repetetive:martin:")

But who doesn't know this verse by heart,classic verse from the godfather.

He had to pause(stop) hustling now his game tight cuz he a ceo and dre mad cuz of the way he's getting paper now

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Are you faulting Pac for having a signature style:mjlol:? This man said Nas was more diverse than Pac for gods sake. You can attempt to sound like Pac but most fail at the intracacies and usually sound corny doing it. Theres too many different flows,styles and deliverys we can point to that show this is a damn lie.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
can somebody please explain this twisted coli logic as to why bg knoccout would have a grudge to hold against 2pac??
I take it that none of yall that are talking like this, have friends that ever murdered someone.

Orlando allegedly murdered 2pac. not the other way around.
and Orlando was never booked for it. never even went to court.

only reason bg knoccout would hold a grudge against pac would be if pac did some real foul chit.
but all pac did was help jump him, and allegedly sucker-punch him. and then he got killed.

Apparantly if you critique technical aspects of 2Pac music you somehow hold a grudge against him :yeshrug:

These dudes are trying to enforce some weird cultish narrative we cannot even begin to fathom.
The Orlando stuff exposes Pac's lack of street smarts

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Ruthless was going to put out a Death Row diss album...while they were still trying to negotiate the NWA reunion?

I think we need to make a separate thread for the rest of the interview.

reggie wright interviewing bg knockout is a big deal in itself period.

Apparantly if you critique technical aspects of 2Pac music you somehow hold a grudge against him :yeshrug:

These dudes are trying to enforce some weird cultish narrative we cannot even begin to fathom.
The Orlando stuff exposes Pac's lack of street smarts

THIS

and like somebody said earlier, pac stans make it hard for pac fans to enjoy his music.

and I was a pac fan before it became cool to be one. I don't even bother poppin his albums in anymore because of chit like this.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I think we need to make a separate thread for the rest of the interview.

reggie wright interviewing bg knockout is a big deal in itself period.

THIS

and like somebody said earlier, pac stans make it hard for pac fans to enjoy his music.

and I was a pac fan before it became cool to be one. I don't even bother poppin his albums in anymore because of chit like this.
This is stupid.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He talking about rapping the same way in terms of cadence/floe not content. Like Big switch up his flow alot. Some say every song. The interviewer didnt understand what he meant

THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE...
AND BIG DIDNT SWITCH HIS FLOW UP MORE THAN PAC.

NOTHING SIMILAR ABOUT THESE FLOWS.

:devil:
:evil: