B.G. Knocc Out 'Pac was a one dimensional rapper'

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
If thats your stance,show me these 3 different versions of Nas.
Somehow change of tempo isn't a credit to not being one dimensional:gucci:?
I guess we are ignoring different deliverys and being melodic too,those things don't count either smh.
Songs like "Can You Get Away" and "Temptations" which are on the same album,is the same style as Death Around The Corner:stopitslime:

if you don't see how nas changed up thru the different eras, then theres no point in us even arguing here.

I already addressed the 2nd & 3rd lines, and I see that numerous people have as well. im not going to talk in circles unless its my name is on the thread, doing the numbers bro.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
HE COPIED ONE OF PACS MANY FLOWS.

:mjlol:SO PAC SOUNDED LIKE THIS ON "SO MANY TEARS"?

:jbhmm:HOW IS THE FLOW/DELIVERY
ON "BRENDAS GOT A BABY"
THE SAME AS "I GET AROUND"

HOW IS IT THE SAME FROM "KEEP YA HEAD UP"
TO "CALIFORNIA LOVE"

"2 OF AMERIKKAS MOST WANTED"
TO "WHATS YOUR PHONE NUMBER"

YOU nikkaS LOOK STUPID WITH THE HATE.

LETS TURN PAC INTO JADAKISS.
:devil:
:evil:

Exactly! its not even the flow its moreso the delivery,cadence and elongating of certain words Pac liked to do that Zane is copying,that makes it obvious he's doing a Pac impression. The flow and those technqiues combined is 2pac trademark but not his only style. Pac using some of those same techniques on other songs that have a completely different flow,he elongated words on a song like "TEmptations" but its not the same style. If it wasn't for Zane using those trademarked techniques,you wouln't know he was doing Pac

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
krazy is typical pac.

I don't remember the latter.

theres different versions of nas altogether.

one of which, changed the way people rapped.

nah

those albums are different sonically. not stylistically.

already there and parked.

its the truth.

the "real brothas" album wasn't promoted well.

the bolded never happened. and if snoop chitted on them, he would've got his ass beat.

lol @ bg knockout being one-dimensional. you don't know his music.

:usure:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
if you don't see how nas changed up thru the different eras, then theres no point in us even arguing here.

I already addressed the 2nd & 3rd lines, and I see that numerous people have as well. im not going to talk in circles unless its my name is on the thread, doing the numbers bro.

Only thing that changed is that he lost a step. Time to put up or shut up. This should be easy,if there are definitely different versions of Nas.
The nerve of you to act like these different versions of Nas is obvious,when you can't manage to see how much Pac switched up:mjlol:
The fact you can find Nas's,but when it comes to Pac your acting like its "Wheres Waldo" is suspect.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
HE COPIED ONE OF PACS MANY FLOWS.

:mjlol:SO PAC SOUNDED LIKE THIS ON "SO MANY TEARS"?

:jbhmm:HOW IS THE FLOW/DELIVERY
ON "BRENDAS GOT A BABY"
THE SAME AS "I GET AROUND"

HOW IS IT THE SAME FROM "KEEP YA HEAD UP"
TO "CALIFORNIA LOVE"

"2 OF AMERIKKAS MOST WANTED"
TO "WHATS YOUR PHONE NUMBER"

YOU nikkaS LOOK STUPID WITH THE HATE.

LETS TURN PAC INTO JADAKISS.

Pac had the same flow on those songs, delivery changed based on the tempo of the song but they weren't very different.

Pac didn't do double time, he didn't do syllable switching, shadow boxing, none of that. Pac had a standard flow and delivery.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Pac had the same flow on those songs, delivery changed based on the tempo of the song but they weren't very different.

Pac didn't do double time, he didn't do syllable switching, shadow boxing, none of that. Pac had a standard flow and delivery.

OH REALLY?

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Beat me to it bro. Can't get anymore clear than that

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Stop being so emotional & looking at it from a fan boy POV. It's the truth
YOU clearly dont understand what we are talking about :laff:. Chill with that dumb shyt breh. This is a forum for discussion
yall niggs think calling out stupid shyt is being emotional:mjlol:

yall argument is flawed espescially when Pac has switched up tons of time from songs that @CHICAGO posted whether it be cadence, flow, etc
THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE...
AND BIG DIDNT SWITCH HIS FLOW UP MORE THAN PAC.

NOTHING SIMILAR ABOUT THESE FLOWS.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
NO, YOU CLEARLY DONT KNOW WHAT FLOW IS
IF YOURE GONNA CONTINUE TO CLAIM
PAC HAD THE SAME FLOW ON THOSE SONGS.

I didn't say that either. Please read what posts you're arguing to and about.

I will give you a quick time line of this discussion:

You claimed he switched his flow from Brenda Got a Baby, Cali Love, Phone Number etc...

I said, his delivery changed based off the beat but his flow was the same on all those songs. And I said Pac had a standard flow and delivery. And said he doesn't do double time, syllable switching, shadow boxing, etc.

You then presented me two songs which he doesn't do those things as examples of him doing those things

I tell you, he didn't do any of those things on the songs you presented. Now here we are.

So before you go searching youtube to find the 3 songs in Pac's catalog where his flow changed, I'll save you the time. Is there a song in the thousands of songs Pac recorded where he had a different flow from his standard? Sure. But did Pac maintain the same flow and delivery on 99% of the songs he's recorded? Yes. Pac wasn't a MC technician. And never claimed to be. Not sure why you're arguing for something he didn't seem to care about doing or being great at.

KRS-One is diverse. You'll hear KRS switch flows, pace, rhyme patterns, delivery sometimes in the same verse. Know who else is? Jay-Z. He did the same. Throughout songs, albums, etc. he switched his flows, syllables, everything. Pac was not that kinda rapper.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
yall niggs think calling out stupid shyt is being emotional:mjlol:

yall argument is flawed espescially when Pac has switched up tons of time from songs that @CHICAGO posted whether it be cadence, flow, etc

Niggs? :mjpls:

Either you're intentionally ignoring what I & several others have said or you're missing the entire point. Tupac mostly rapped in the same rhythm with slight variations depending on the beat/tempo of the song. He wasn't that type of emcee & you arguing as if he was makes you look like an emotional fanboy instead of looking at it for what it is.